Lady Gaga

Wheeled Out in Style

3/29/2013 3:45 PM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0329_lady_gaga_SplashNot one to be caught dead riding in the same egg wheelchair twice ... Lady Gaga celebrated turning the ripe old age of 27 by getting carted away in her new pimped out Louis Vuitton whip in Chicago on Thursday.

The Fame Monster has been recovering in the lap of luxury ever since undergoing hip surgery a few weeks ago.

She was previously spotted cruising around in a 24-karat gold plated wheelchair.

Gaga knows a pain in the ass -- and its surrounding bones -- don't come cheap.

RoxyGirl

It's good to spoil yourself!!! Hoping for a speedy recovery!!!

mikeyack59

What a waste of money, some day shell be flat broke just like all the glory whores

amazinglybored

Well, I guess the the chair served its purpose and got her some attention.

Chuggly

Way more annoying than Lohan

IceGypsy

She's young, I'm sure she will recover in no time.

Cricket

Ridiculous. I hope she at least auctions them for charity, when she's recovered.

anon98765

This is such a stupid ploy for media attention. I had the exact same surgery last year and was never in a wheelchair. Two crutches for 2 or 3 weeks, then one crutch for another 2 or 3 weeks. Plus, after this surgery sitting down is the most uncomfortable position. It would have been more painful for me to be in a wheelchair than to be on crutches. She's just doing this for attention. My therapist would have reamed me out if I used a wheelchair - it isn't needed and you're just prolonging your recovery if you aren't using your hip. Suck it up Gaga and walk - the last thing you want is scar tissue to build up because you aren't moving around. You'll regret that forever.

Eddie

Hey TMZ she's in wheelchair, shouldn't you have referred to her as a gimp?

Divina

That's the most ridiculous thing I ever seen....

NOT ELMO

So She is only Blonde when Singing....

BOHOE

bitch on wheels ........

U.S. Anti-Drug Think Tank

Lady Gaga blew it, when she joined the Stones for "Gimme Shelter" at the Prudential Center, Dec. 15, 2012. If she cared about music history, she'd be wearing a Harley-Davidson jacket and hot pants. That emotional tribute would cause tears worldwide. Hells Angel jacket would be too much. But, her pigheadedness picked a ridiculous outfit from "Laugh-In." Her dance "moves like Jagger" came off, like she had ants in her pants. Such selfishness shifted sympathy to the Stones.

chaozz

when she is on true Hollywood story for being broke, I hope they flash this picture.

Cook

Give me a break,she is so over rated,she does not have true talent,she could not carry Cher's luggage,Now CHER, she is a ENTERTAINER!!!

edds

Once again TMZ is not letting me like or hate ugghh! However, I will say that she is milking this and wasting money(even tho it is hers) Is she recovering from something else also? JMO