Britney Spears

I'll Be Home for Easter

3/30/2013 9:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0330-britney-spears-splashBritney Spears is spending Easter weekend in her hometown of Kentwood, LA ... hitting up a local Walmart for some flowers and other goodies.

Looks like she gave up washing her weave for Lent.

patsfan4life

At least she's shopping and putting together a good Easter for her kids, she's doing a lot better since the shaved head days, it wasn't necessary for whomever wrote this to bash her hair, she looks great! LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!

Miss. Priest

it's wonderful to see how far she's come after everything she went through she's amazing you. bastard I really low life picking on her like that half of you and your new look like you need bad yourself were b******

LadyN

Her hair looks fine. She seems to have darkened it a bit again. TMZ really has it in for Britney for no reason that I can discern except that she and her team don't call them with exclusives or cater to them like some others (Kardashians obviously). Why take a cheap shop for no reason? She looks fine, minding her own business, acting perfectly normal. I used to sort of respect TMZ but now I think they're just sell out tabloids like all the rest. Terrible track record these days (Constantly wrong about their "exclusives") and mean spirited posts just to be mean. Lame.

keeblerelf

I have never said this on here, but y'all @ tmz have definitely gone too far. Leave the lady alone. She has come so far and done so much to improve her life and get it back on track. She is a good mom now and wildly successful again. Why slap her in the face? Go pick on Beiber or Lohan! Oh, and perhaps she used a little too much mouse or frizzease. And the beach dude y'all have on your show has hair so greasy you could wring it out and use it to fry something!

Miss. Priest

damn swype what I meant to say was half the people in your news room look like they need a bath. The little boy with the long blonde hair looks like he has a beat weave on

xrodriguez

Hey !!!! World guess what I am gonna be home for Easter too ....

Sam

TMZ it must be a slow news day. Stalking celebrities at Walmart.

6one9

Brit looks great!!
No body guard `` I guess!
Good 4 her!

BB not bb

She looks really good lately. I think her new boyfriend is a good influence on her mood and mental state. I don't see anything wrong with her hair either. She looks very peaceful and relaxed and like she is getting things done.

Biebsburbs

There will always be Britney supporters no matter what go its pure Brit Brit!!!!! Kudos to conservatorship, that puts a new meaning in Wikipedia, one that every celebrity mom/dadmanger should swear by!!!!

Lissy7

This is why I love her! Lol

Jules

Britney looks fab. And I love that she does her own shopping at Walmart. TMZ needs to stop bullying her.
She's super cool. Happy Easter, Britney!

barney

Britney looks great as always,there is nothing wrong with her hair are what she is wearing.She is dressed like any body else shopping at Walmart.Just proves she does not think she is better then anyone else.

TG

Why do you have to make such a nasty comment (hasnt washed her weave blah blah blah)..she looks fantastic! Plus she is doing what all Moms do for their kids...Easter shop so they have a great easter! She can't even do that in peace without someone making a nasty comment!!

Fred Farkel

Good for her.

Now if she can party with Paris Hilton AND shop at WalMart, life would be perfect.

I've done it myself.

Partied on Mullholland near Sheen's place - sober up - and then fly home to Michigan and shop at Walmart and eat at Sonic.

Best of both worlds