Lindsay Lohan

The Brazilian Party Train

Rolls On

3/30/2013 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0330-lindsay-lohan-gsiLindsay Lohan remained upright as she made her way into a nightclub in Sao Paulo last night ... continuing her partying ways before she heads to rehab.

Lindsay's nightclub foray didn't go so well -- she was photographed sitting underneath a table and crying. All this while she has a 90-day lockdown rehab sentence hanging over her head, as well as new allegations she walked off with jewelry from the "Anger Management" set without permission.

Just another average, ho-hum week in the life of Lindsay Lohan.

Vinsetta

Hey look at that F-ing jackoff Red Cloud thinking Sticky Fingers is at the top of her game again. Get a clue you miserable, drunken, p.o.s.

GreyWolf

lol I saw the pictures of her under the table on dlisted. lmao. She is so trashy and tacky. All that trash that was on the floor around her. She claims she was hiding from some people who wanted her to take a picture with her and when she refused, she got scared and hid under the dj table. Normal people don't do stuff like that esp. in a short dress. I don't think that rehab will help her, but hey, you never know. She may surprise us. Yeah right! Life is one great big party to her. But seriously, she's almost 27 and acts like a teenager. At this rate, I wonder if she will even make it to see 27.

antigirlygirl

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to Britney Spears. So sorry I thought you were the craziest woman in Hollywood. Lindsay just dethroned you; welcome back!

StarryStarryNight

In an open letter to her booker Mike Heller — son of her attorney, Mark Heller – Michael wrote:

“I am telling you now if you are with Lindsay in Rio or you booked it, and anything happens to my daughter, I am holding you personally responsible . Judging from what has happened to in the past, and the way she looks down there from the pictures in the media, it’s not a good thing . If you have anything to do with her being there, its on you. Count on it.”

if anything happens to HOhan it's on HER and ONLY her. choices have consequences.

Fluffy

David letterman better make sure his stuff is inventoried and bolted down

spectator72

Q: What's the title for the new sitcom starring Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan? A: "Two and a Half Grams"

source: http://www.jokes4us.com/celebrityjokes/lindsaylohanjokes.html

Chief Gall

Lindsay is trending as of 2:52 PM Eastern. I'm not making a damn thing up. Get over the fact that you're irrelevant, foolish haters. Deal with it.

Trending Now
1. Phil Ramone dies
2. Gay ex-NFL player
3. UPS illegal drug del...
4. Man thrown from plane
5. Lohan Letterman
6. Free shotgun giveaway
7. Confederate flag com...
8. Laker's Bentley crash
9. Man tattoos pit bull
10. Navy SEAL accident A...

over and out for certain.................

Lucky_130

This party train needs to stop at the emergency room and then the morgue!

Majestik

Too bad someone doesn't take all these pathetic pictures and send them to the judge. They can also print in big black letters with a marker, "Are you proud of yourself now?". Meh!!!!

BobbieFisher

I saw an interview she just did with some Brazilian show reposted on E! - Lohan was barely coherent. She was slurring her words, and using vocabulary incorrectly, odd syntax... in other words - she was high as high could be. Also her eyes have the alcohlic, heavy liddedness to them - she looks like she's on prescription dope or drinking all the time. The more I watch Lohan - the more I realize how unintelligent she really is and I don't mean just the drugs. I mean she is lacking in intellect and education and has a subpar IQ. I honestly think she drinks because she perhaps is realizing it's the end of her career. It's done. Her unlikeability quotient is so high that no one would buy an album she did, or see a movie she's in, or buy any product she endorses. She's in the last throes of famedom and now is just an international joke. And she only has herself to blame. She has no compassion, understanding, self-awareness, abilities to cope, nor has she talent. All she knows how to do is go clubbing and steal and lie. I will wait it out - it's all crashing in around her in slow motion. And it's by her hand. What a fool for the ages.

RATTLESNAKE

is the same person who was just in court and narrowly escaped jail time and pleaded to a deal and agreed to a 90 day lock down treatment facility ? and now she is out partying in Brazil. must not be the same person and I’m very confused i guess, can someone clear this up for me ?

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Can you imagine the horror of being a tourist, coming from far away, its your dream to see Letterman and see some movie stars and THIS SLAG is the guest? Very disappointing . . .

Reg

Did I read that one of her sycophants poster earlier, (that Linds has more security than the Queen)???lololol.

chifred

Show us something that she does thats illegal...these pictures of her that tmz shoes are all rated G...come on tmz...get us some real dirt

tdr9