Lindsay Lohan

In Limbo

Over Rehab

3/31/2013 10:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0331_lindsay_lohan_tmzIt's been two weeks since Lindsay Lohan was sentenced to 90 days in lockdown rehab, but TMZ has learned there's been no movement in placing her in a facility.

We broke the story after lots of digging ... there's no such thing as lockdown rehab for Lindsay, and that creates a problem because we're told the judge and prosecutors were under the clear impression -- based on representations by Lindsay's lawyer -- that she could be placed in such a facility in New York.

We're told prosecutors are discussing what to do with the famed defendant, but nothing has been decided. The options are regular rehab (where Lindsay has been a royal screw-up in the past) and jail.

In fact, the sentence is actually 90 days in jail which can be fulfilled by 90 days lockdown rehab.

It's unclear if prosecutors will make the rehab decision on their own or take it back to the judge. Given that the judge also seemed to clearly be under the impression that lockdown was an option, it's likely Judge Jim Dabney will have to sign off.

1214_lindsay_courtroom_fashion_footer

LLsez

Pure Klass..

sterlingguys

ff's how many more times are tmz gonna spin the same story over and over again. what the judge said is on youtube "by locked I mean no day passes, you can't leave" this is tmz workin up to another bullcrap story about lilo gettin 90 days ordinary rehab. this is the only hit tmz ill get from me on this crap.

dreamon

Why is she carrying two Hermes bags in that photo? Is the little pink Prada bag an Hemes Constance now?

rob

Sounds like Lindsay will just get regular rehab, she wins again.

Black Dirt Goodness

Wow, if a wrong date is all you can continue to rehash over and over about me, I'd have to say you're pretty f*cking lame and need to look for some better cheap entertainment in your lives. Dumbasses.

Black Dirt Goodness

You are the saddest people I have ever encountered in my life. I pity you.

Caleigh

90 days in jail is perfect lockdown rehab!

Vorlon

Who's your source? The voices in your head or Chardyharhar?
You didn't even know about the trip to Brazil, claimed SOA was a done deal, and you want us to believe that someone would give a little wanker like you the goods on the rehab.
Delusional or what?
MOTO_JJ
And TMZ, a Rehab has been chosen....you should have it figured out by Wed - even though I already posted it

wecomefromacell

You guys have been feeding us all the illegal activity she's done 2-3 times a day for the past year ..right? How many days has she ever spent in jail?

Vorlon

BTW Spanky- chardyharhar is still on Twitter. You didn't get he memo? Clearly she thinks you're a loser too.

JaundicedEye

I am beginning to miss the much simpler times when it was all about Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie.

LLsez

________________________
Wonder how that's working out for It?

dreamon

I gotta give it to Sterling. I didn't think he's really leave. Maybe he has to finish his homework before he gets more internet time?

LLsez

Again:

moto JJ ‏@moto_JJ 22 Jan
@CHardyharhar please dont shave ur bush..luv <3

_____________________________
Wonder how that's working out for It??

JD

Hey laffnbear. I am an expert on the judicial system... You have something to say, cupcake?