Casey Anthony

You're Not Big Brother

My Life Story is MINE!

4/5/2013 12:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0405-casey-anthony-getty
Casey Anthony has just lodged a strong legal objection to her bankruptcy trustee's proposal to sell the rights to her life story to the highest bidder ... even though she hasn't put it on the market.

The trustee already got a $10k offer from someone who wanted to buy it and then shelve the project so it could never be published. Anthony's lawyer says in new legal docs it's an outrageous proposition ... taking someone's thoughts and memories that are solely within their mind.

Anthony's lawyer calls the proposal a "terrifying Orwellian prospect."

If the trustee wins -- which frankly he shouldn't -- Anthony would be precluded from ever selling any part of her story.

Anthony says the trustee is going so far -- she couldn't counsel "other victims of child abuse" if the groups tried to pay anything -- including plane fare or hotel.

anung rama

if i had a terminal disease, id kill her before i go

Fred Farkel

Interesting legal dilemma.

Now having said that, I am strangely atracted to her. Why, you ask?? I hate her just like everyone, but her appearance works for me.

Folks?? Go ahead and hate me. It's OK. I get it. Makes no sense.

jen

evil that walks the earth....

CamJ

I wonder what percentage of TMZ readers even knows what "Orwellian" refers to...

Leighton

Even if this individual wasn't attempting to bar Casey from selling the story, I doubt any company would be stupid enough to buy her story and attempt to make a film/book/interview/profit in some way; the backlash would devastate that company. She's already on the top of everyone's blacklist.

Gouldman1987

Our peirs said there was absolutely no evidence she killed anyone. Innocent till proven guilty.

If sense were common everyone would have it.

This female can't die a slow torturous fiery horrific screaming death soon enough for me.

Bell

The look on her face says " I got away with murder". I hope no one buys the book.

mark

The trustee is the new hero fighting for justice for Caylee. Houndtheh-o.com is working. Tw-atmom is living the bela velvetta life she so deserves.

beachchick218

I hope this bitch goes down fast. Her smug-ass nasty face makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too bad it wasn't her that died instead of her darling defenseless daughter.

Spay this bitch!

The New Improved Sock Puppet

Baby killer.

IndyMike

She was found innocent. She is hot. Leave her alone. I feel sorry she has to deal with a society of crazy people who obsess over the media. I want her!!

Barbara

LOL...well that made me laugh...she thinks she can counsel child abuse victims?? On the right way to kill them, or what!!

Cheryl

ok all hate aside... the trustee has overstepped the bounds allowed by law here... The Trustee is supposed to act solely in the best interest of the creditors that she is in debt to. The trustee cannot however act in the interest of an outside source trying to broker a business deal. thats just scary. It would set a president that any stalker could approach someone filing for bankruptcy. The trustee should be removed!

Roman Moroni

Ewww - creepy death aura still hasn't gone away