Debbie Rowe, Paris Jackson

REUNITED!!!

4/5/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0404-paris-jackson-debbie-rowe-getty
Paris Jackson has secretly reestablished ties with her birth mother, Debbie Rowe ... TMZ has learned.

Multiple sources connected to both Debbie and Paris tell TMZ ... Michael Jackson's 15-year-old daughter spent a good part of her birthday Wednesday with Debbie, who was married to MJ and gave birth to Paris and Prince. We're told, "The two just hung out. They've gotten really tight."

As TMZ previously reported, Debbie signed her full parental rights away to Michael in 2001 ... when Paris was 3.

0404-jackson-debbie-rowe-prince-paris-splash
After Michael and Debbie divorced she had virtually no contact with Paris.

Our sources say ... Paris and Debbie have gotten together a number of times recently. They've really established a relationship.

And, we're told, Debbie has gone out of her way to keep the meetings on the down-low because she doesn't want to create an appearance that she's exploiting their relationship. One source says Debbie could have made a lot of money off the meetings, but wouldn't even consider it.

0405_mj_family_footer

margie

Kathern Jackson said herself back in 2010 that Debbie spent time with her childrens.

Liz

I'm assuming TJ Jackson has had a lot to do with letting these kids have some normalcy in their lives...if so, he is doing a great job.

oink

If Michael was their father, did he bleach their skin too to turn them white? i thought he was a black guy.

DeeMaree

Michael Jackson wanted kids, ah excuse me, he wanted white kids. To make sure he could legally have his white kids he hired a woman, Debbie Rowe, to marry him and carry two children. Where the eggs and sperm came from, who knows? Debbie perform her job, got paid, and signed papers giving up parental rights. Now she is playing mother. Be wary. This woman did this for the CASH. I'm doubting this leopard has changed her spots at this late date.

thugzilla

I can't stand them Jackson's. Them kids look hideous.

Carenin

I think its wonderful. I hope the two of them can create a bond with one another. She needs her mother.

Jenny

I'm so glad they put up some old pictures of the kids from before the Jackson family started dying their hair dark and, most likely, giving them all spray tans. I hope every idiot on TMZ, who ever argued that MJ was their natural father, really enjoys these.

Cry Baby

(Doctor, Doctor)
Wooah
A hot summer night, fell like a net
I've gotta find my baby yet
I need you to soothe my head
Turn my blue heart to red
Chorus:
Doctor, doctor give me the news
I've got a bad case of lovin' boys
No pill's gonna cure my ill (except propofol)
I've got a bad case of lovin' boys
A pretty face don't make no pretty heart
I learned that buddy, from the start
You think I'm cute, a little bit shy
Baby, I ain't that kind of guy
(Chorus)
Wooah
I know you like it, you like it on top
Tell me Baby are you gonna stop
You had me down, 11 to zip
Smile of Jordie on your lip
Shake my fist, knock on wood
I've got it bad and I've got it good
(Chorus)

seamus

If Paris wants this relationship and it is a positive in her life I say go for it. Only MJ's children can decide what they need. Someone outside of the Jackson camp may be good for them.

Laura

If this makes Paris happy, then I think it's great. I still can't imagine a birth mother walking away from her children, but I'm happy for Paris if this helps her.

ladydiinpa

good...

It me.....from Vegas

Now lets hope they can reunite with their REAL dad Mr. Klein

Cricket

If that's what they want, more power to them. Best wishes.

Cry Baby

LUCY

-------------------

Luzifer, You would say the same, if having sex with underage boys made MJ happy, that would be great for your rabid fan mentality!

Dan

That Paris is going to grow up to be one beautiful woman!