Kim Kardashian

I CAN'T STOP EATING ...

CHALUPAS

4/5/2013 7:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Breaking Wind

040513_kim_kardashian_inf

Kim Kardashian was faced with a choice the likes of which haven't been faced since Sophie -- papas or paparazzi.

Kim joined her sisters for what was supposed to be a delicious lunch at Casa Vega in the Valley Thursday ... but the pesky pappers were blocking her entrance and wouldn't follow instructions to "MAKE A HOLE!"

As the smells of the fried burritos and chimichangas wafted to her waiting SUV, Kim made the hardest decision since agreeing to let Ray J really have his way ... She left.

But nacho fast. Kim drove around the block and returned for the family fiesta.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

george

Its shows on her face, I’m a fat PIG. My ASS is HUGH, K.W. doesn’t want to be seen with me anymore. I’m an embarrASSing fat karASSian. Please someone throw her an Armenian genocide party. ( should’ve known even black men have a weight limit on their hoe’s.)

zombie

Seriously TMZ? You think this is news? Have you reached the bottom of the barrel yet?

kermit

yo mean shes a hoe shes a hoe shes a hoe shes a hoe SHES A HOE SHES AHOE

swack

Wow TMZ, pot meet kettle. First you have a story about how the rag mags are picking on poor Kimmie's weight gain and now you are bashing her for joining her family for a meal! I guess anything for hits.

judy jetson

Whale.

Laura

Kim thinks people are 'haters' if they say she has gained weight in her pregnancy. It isn't the weight, it's that she's stuffing her body in clothes about 4 sizes too small. She looks like she can't breath!

DeeMaree

Paps lucky Kim didn't have them run over. Don't get between a pregnant woman and her fiesta!!

Crazyhorse89

I 2nd what Zombie stated.

msteve

hahaha this is so funny. I hope she gets so fat and can't lose all the weight but I'm sure that won't happen because she'll go get surgery like before or come up with that whole "I love my curves and you should too" blah blah blah, all that plastic surgery and silicone she's pumped in her body and all that work she's done to her face is not going well with her pregnancy.

spader

It's confusing when he says make a hoe when there's a hoe right there.

KicksandGiggles

If I did not know this whore adores the attention, I would feel sorry for her - can't even go to lunch in peace. Its no secret the sound of cameras triggers her thighs to fly open.

anon

OK so she phones the paps where she will be then runs away.. so popular isn't she.. GAG all part of the manipulation if the media

Ace

You have it wrong TMZ. The bodyguard was talking into his mic to the person inside taking the orders saying: make a WHOLE. Kim definitely didn't want a half of anything.

KIMSTOP!!

Honestly. TMZ has forced this family down the throats of everyone that now Main Street America even hates their everlovin' guts. Would think a fake wedding would have been enough.

Marilyn

Yesterday I said her family were greedy pigs.
Today I call her a fat, hairy, pig pregnant or not who loves to be sprayed with urine on her face.
Now piggy go away & eat. You already lost your "man" due to being ugly & fat.
After all your dead daddy helped free OJ, a double murderer, so your entire family is due for some real bad nasty KARMA!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments