Halle Berry

Introducing Her Baby Bump

4/6/2013 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0406-halle-berry-spl521628_001Halle Berry took a stroll around New York City yesterday, flashing the early signs of a baby bump.

As TMZ first reported, Halle and fiance Olivier Martinez are expecting their first child together. We're told Halle is three months pregnant and has already learned she's having a boy.

Halle, 47, has a five-year-old daughter, Nahla, from her previous relationship with model Gabriel Aubry.

jordii

Just wondering why she looks so stressed and there are two people holding onto her as she walks. Is this the way she intends to get around for the next few months or what!

zombie

Did Halle age a year in a day? Yesterday you Einstein's reported she was 46.

TheEric

Is she going to name this one Simba?

Girl2X

Let her do with HER LIFE what she wishes.....and you do the same! Although that last part might be hard for you considering that you don't have one! Just cuz YOU miserable doesn't mean everyone in the world has to be! Congrats to you Halle!

Metta Worldhate

Thank you, Halle. Maybe this will tell my girlfriend's biological clock to shut up?

TEAM LAMMY

Kim k preg trumped .

kjo1030

When I had my children, the dr told me there was no way you can tell what the sex of the baby is until approximately 20 weeks along (give or take a couple of weeks). If she knows she is having a boy, I would be willing to bet she is farther along....or the information was reported wrong.

Bamby

Hmmmm at 53 the child will only be 5 years old.. I in advance already feel bad for the father. If something should go wrong Ms Halle will fight tooth and nail to always keep the child with her along with the rights that she thinks she has to move to another country on a whim when she meets her new guy.

Socalpimp

She is starting to look like homeless DJ

who-me

Evil Bitch

Mee

WAY OVERDUE for a make-over
That "SKINNY SHORT HAIRED BOY LOOK" is so over

Sherron

God help him if her crazy side comes out. She will be treating him the same as Gabrielle.

Mandy189

She looks gorgeous pregnant!!!!!!! I heard after the pregnancy she's going to be using Extractor Drops to lose all the weight. I just ordered two of them off eBay. If she's going to be using them, they better work or I want my money back.

Vegas mommy

As a mom of a biracial daughter I'm so glad she does not look up to Halle Berry as a role model!!!!

ylie

I pray she has a healthy pregnancy and baby. Congrats to you gorgeous Mommy :-)