Diddy

I'm NOT Bangin' Kate Upton

4/10/2013 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0409-diddy-kate-upton
Sad news from the Diddy camp ... the rap mogul says he's 100%, positively NOT having sexual relations with model Kate Upton ... despite the fact it would be totally awesome if true.

Reports surfaced this morning that Diddy and Double-Diddy were spotted making out at a NY restaurant last week ... and the Internet instantly exploded with jealousy.

But Diddy says it just ain't true ... tweeting, "Attn all Media. I don't even know Kate Upton personally! I'm not dating her! What's being reported is not true. END of story!"

Sad ...

update_bar
A rep for Kate also tells TMZ ... Kate and Diddy "barely know each other" and they are definitely not dating.

0410_kate_upton_twitter_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Colonel Nudge

I really find it hard to believe she would go for someone that was called 'puff daddy'

Bob

So more news on no news by TMsleaZe... Lets create a story that doesn't exist than do a follow up story on how it never existed at all... Fine journalism!

Colonel Nudge

not to mention he's a no talent idiot

Cool Papa

Kate likes guys with talent. Like Justin Verlander.

mrharrybawls2012

Yes Kate Upton is hot, but OMG I saw an interview with her and she is the single DUMBEST chick on planet earth. So it would make sense if she started banging these rappers.

STFUP

Upton & Diddy? Hell no. She has much higher standards than that.

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

P Diddy is SO disgusting! I bet he smells of BAD body odor...Ewww gross desperate man!

Simone

".......it would be totally awesome if true"

Who writes this garbage at TMZ? Please explain how that would be totally awesome?

Why would Upton even acknowledge that this "fluff diddler daddy" even exists?

IwuvTMZ

I guess she loves chocolate.

the_truth_hurts

im sure she will go with a black guy, all the white women do these days....some kind of status symbol to have a mixed kid..

rosemaryxoxo

Lol is all i have to say

22plays

I guess the reason TMZ would think this would be "awesome" if true is because, you'd have endless storylines? I can't find anything awesome in the thought.

Jackie

Typical TMZ....Nothing original they post other than their Ktrashian whores. Btw did your queen whore kim fire ya dudes?

Brown D

Don't care for this guy but I have to give him credit on this one. When those fake Kanye/Upton rumors were out he did nothing to stop them. Saves the woman a lot of trouble of denying it, especially when women are looked at differently than men on dating.

Craig

Hell no it wouldn't be totally awesome! That would be stupid and a huge turn off if she was. She is way hot and shouldn't slut herself down to black guys.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments