Lindsay Lohan

Gets D For Attendance

at 'SM5' Premiere

4/12/2013 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0412_charlie_sheen_lindsay_GettyLindsay Lohan is as predictable as a pineapple in a Mai Tai ... she showed up 40 minutes late for her "Scary Movie 5" premiere.

In fact ... she blew in 30 minutes before they rolled up the red carpet.

Her "SM5" and "Anger Management" co-star Charlie Sheen broke away from a few interviews to snap a few pics with the soon-to-be-in-rehab-but-not-until-after-she-goes-to-Coachella starlet.

Bet she won't be late when Phoenix takes the stage.

Fluffy

Do they have toilets to clog at coke-cella? Hope not. Gotta do some late night work. Later gators.

JoJo

MUMSY FIND ANYTHING YOU CAN ON ME...I am just a person that thought I would find nice people that didnt like LIHO....

Ellie G

Is Linds HeadLINING the Cokefest?

She's a singer, ya know.

Suzy Q

A look back to Rehab 2007.....

"The tale of Lindsay Lohan stealing another woman’s man at rehab is so juicy that it’s almost as good as one of those steamy, cheese-ball romance novels. So why not make it into one?"
".....On the crusty, cigarette-butt covered stairs, their pale bodies mixed with the egg shell white paint until they became one giant canvas, together. Riley pressed his face into Lindsay’s shoulder, inhaling her scent like someone suffering from an asthma attack sucking their inhaler. Tangled in her hair, he was overcome by the sweet smell of the chicken fingers she had for dinner mixed with the pack of Marlboro Reds they had smoked together in group therapy. He grabbed her buttocks and gasped when he felt skin. “Holy eff,” he whispered into her freckled ear. “Your pants are already off?!”
There's more......

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Sez, I'm now singing Sinatra in my mind . . .

Come fly with me, let's fly, let's fly away
If you can use some exotic booze
There's a bar in far Bombay . . .

Suzy Q

OMG! It's National Grilled Cheese Day!! A day of kowtowing to my ancestors, the Duke and Duchess of Cheese!

A lot of celebrities are getting in on it. Including Lindsay. You better honor me, you ho.....

janet

Hi guys. Wow. Is Moto now JoJo? I'm missing a few things.

JoJo

so you all all have all pretty much have attacked me it doesnt really matter why but you have decided that you need to attack...Im not Lindsay Lohan but you still attack...

Just My Opinion

You know, those two should hook up. Dumb and Dumber.

Lucky_130

And the reviews at Rotten Tomatoes are just getting worse, and worse. This is all to funny

JoJo

i opened up how stupid was that

Lucky_130

Before Red Crap comes in spouting his usual nonsense, I would just like to point out how people like him, and others show how dumbed down America has become. Movies like SM5 are for the dumb, the deaf, and the blind, The stupid, the ignorant, and the retarded. A perfect movie to bill Charlie and Lindsay.
I dont think reading books, eating healthy non GMO foods, and listening to talk radio can help people like Red Crap, Marvin, Nicole, and others. Once you reach a certain level of stupidity, there is NO cure, or going back

janet

Being I'm on the east coast, I'm guessing this music festival is underway.

Did Lohan bring her 'music' with her? She will try and find someway to be the 'star'.

awards

Just finished watching Metric play at Cokechilla: Brilliant! Emily Hains, stunning Canadian, songwriter, singer, keyboardist, etc.

Put http://www.coachella.com/ on in a background screen and listen along, eh?

PS: Lindsay fell into a porta potty tank and they were stumped on how much to take out!

Mumra the Ever Living

So what is the over/under for the number of facials Lohan will get at Coachella tonight?