Lindsay Lohan

Did Somebody Say

COACHELLA!?!?

4/13/2013 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0413-Lindsay-Lohan-Coachella-X17Never one to let a little thing like an impending trip to rehab get in her way, Lindsay Lohan descended upon Indio, CA last night with her brother to hit up the Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival.

As TMZ first reported, LiLo has been swearing to friends that despite the numerous temptations Coachella brings ... she plans to stay completely clean throughout the weekend.

Time will tell ...

Sullivansays

I'm comforted by the fact that if anything happens to Lindsay, I know I did the best that I could and I'll live the rest of my life without regrets.

Plus, I'll have the talk show circuit and my book for extra comfort.

Sullivansays

I got Lindsay a new puppy. His name is Denial.

Sullivansays

If any of you wonderful posters are on the east coast, I'll be hanging with my hometown homies at Menna's tonight. I'll be under the last table by the men's room.

Mumra the Ever Living

Hey AKA @MOTO_JJ -

See you're following @American_Cycle on Twitter. I guess it's time to copy and paste those Tweets of how you like to go on Chaturbate.com so you can rub one out with your right hand while you type to some transvestite with your left.
I see they got a blog too. I'll bet they can't wait to see ALL of your posts - the ones where you talk about wanking on the Internet, the ones where you talk about how great it is for cops to be murdered on the streets, the ones where you offer your services to Internet Prostitutes to increase their money intake.

moto JJ ?@moto_JJ
@CHardyharhar camscore doesn't mean ****...I am seriously like an MFC gGod in terms of understandng how to make money on there.I can coach u
moto JJ ?@moto_JJ
@CHardyharhar same to you baby. I'm in Portland on 5 day strip-club dive-bar crawl! Bloody Mary and oysters for beast
moto JJ ?@moto_JJ
@CHardyharhar #bestsex
Yep, a fake Motorcycle bad ass wanna be like Quasi-MOTO_JJ is going to "coach" a professional sex worker on how to make money at an On-Camera live Masturbation site.
Oh and the last comment is priceless. You actually think that wanking to a computer screen is #BESTSEX!!!!!!
Bwahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa . . . .
HEY QUASI, I don't know what's funnier:
> The fact you come on here and repeat the same Shyte over and over.
> The fact you go to a website www.Chaturbate.com and yank you peen.
> The fact you think you actually have some kind of relationship with a woman who you watch on a computer monitor and jurk off to.
You are a piece of work. A sick, disgusting, perverted, delusional piece of work.

Sullivansays

I obsoletely love my children.

Kelly

I just read that Ashley Tisdale wore a Maria Lucia Hohan (snicker) dress to the SM5 premiere.

Mumra the Ever Living

Sorry folks, I forgot to say that post #153 is for SULLIVANSAYS AKA MOTO_JJ AKA MOTO_JOJO AKA JOJO
He's not just a troll, but someone who Jurks Off to web site prostitutes.
Gross and Sick

janet

Lohan burned her career for the past 10 years. Still continues to this day. Everyone who has tried to help her, cut her a break, benefit of the doubt. Lohan has kicked in the teeth and slapped in the face.

Oh c'mon please. Lohan gets very pissed off that she's not noticed. Lohan makes it a point to get herself noticed by doing stupid stuff for attention. Nothing new.

The paps are not hounding Lohan she calls them to let them know where she's at. Hi here I am. She then turns it around how she's being hounded by the paps. NO.

Lohan has been getting attention for her being able to get away with so far her legal crap. And she's still running with that.

Her over self-hyping of herself, lieing and not able to back up her own hype. Choking on her own lies. Everyone elses fault.

Don't know how much money can be made being a tabloid joke. That's her only attention.

Nobrows

What a bunch of losers.

Tabby Catt

omg She looks horrible. Not joking or being a hater but something is seriously wrong with her. A 26/27 year old person should not look like this. It's really quite sad.

Vinsetta

Cody looks so out of place when he's not in the surf.

Jo Ann

No one but her could get by with this behavior.........She needs rehab, so why is she still walking around and doing what she wants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsays bag getting checked....Hahahhahaa!

Has that jacket been washed? Now Ali is wearing it...Ewwwww!!

pic.twitter.com/sBoZ3OpMAs

Its Nikki Bitches

Lindsay Lohan @ Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival 04/12 Photos http://www.lindsaylohansource.com/2013/04/lindsay-lohan-coachella-valley-music-and-arts-festival-0412-photos/ …

At this site you have to click on pic, than click on it again to make it larger. Its a pain in the ass. cause it takes time to load up

Mumra the Ever Living

GOD SULLIVANSAYS don't you know you can't make your Twittter "Protected"?
RT @moto_JJ: @misskellijones to the contrary. dress those dogs up like alterboys with legs like sheep, and some serious catholic **** go ...
Actually, I have a feeling you would probably get quite the Hard On if you saw dogs dressed like Alter Boys.