Rachael Ray Show Sued

260 lb Teen Says

They Made Me Take a Hike!

4/16/2013 4:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0416-rachael-ray-gettyA very large teen claims the "Rachael Ray" show is more brutal than CrossFit, more grueling than P90X, more intense than "The Biggest Loser" -- and it all ended with humiliation and anxiety.

Christina Pagliarolo -- who weighed in at 260 lbs -- agreed to be part of a segment on overweight teens.  She claims in her lawsuit ... the trainer made her run like Forrest Gump, yelled and screamed at her, and made her hike in the mountains.

Worst of all, she says the trainer put her on a StairMaster and kept cranking up the speed until she fell off the machine ... and then he yelled at her for falling.

Christina says she was a mess after training ... suffering serious injuries including messed up legs.

Christina is suing for negligence and intentional infliction of emotional distress.

update_bar
7:30 PM PT -- A rep for the "Rachael Ray Show" tells us, "We haven't received this purported lawsuit but if it does materialize we will defend ourselves against it vigorously and fully expect to prevail."

elysummers

I'm sorry but she sounds like a winey teenager to me.

Corey

NO THIS LAZY B*TCH DIDNT!!! I REMEMBER WATCHING A FEW EPISODES OF THIS MESS AND RACHAEL RAY DID NOTHING BUT ROOT FOR HER AND TRIED TO HELP HER...THIS GIRL WAS LAZY AND DID NOTHING BUT CRIED!!!!! AHHHHH!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE I JUST READ THIS BECAUSE I SO REMEMBER THIS NASTY CHICK

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

... lmao. She got the easy trainer.

ImUrDad

This is y u dont help ppl, if u cant help urself ur SOL

IceGypsy

Watched a bunch of the videos, and the trainer seemed to be really supportive and positive. She clearly is not ready to take on the challenge.

We all know that reality shows are very manipulative, and we don't really know everything that goes on behind the scenes. To me it seems like she is just bitter that it didn't work out for her.

To be honest at that size I'm surprised the trainer didn't get her started in the pool. For someone that size, it's much safer, and easier on your joints.

Kàt

Everyone wants to sue.
Damn girl, didn't anyone teach you to say NO. You didn't have to do any of it. You could have just walked away.

erica

wow really I weigh just as much as she does and I'm busting my back side to lose it and get back to at least 170. I wish I had a trainer to yell at me and make me work. Suck it up. if you want something you have to work and sweat for it.

viking 46

thats her fault,every one is sue happy

delightfullydelusional

You can't make a person who has been inactive suddenly jump on a stairmaster until they FALL off. That trainer is a moron that doesn't understand how the human body works. That's like letting a car sit in the garage for 40 years then trying to start it up, it's going to have problems.

EMP19E

Was this paperwork smeared with chocolate syrup??? poor thing someone trying to motivate you into losing weight because obviously you cant do it grow up.

Ginger

She might have emotional problems hope she gets the help she needs

B

Apparently there is a new diet now, sue everyone until you are rich enough for a gastric bypass and tummy tuck...

dash920

the only question you have to ask is did she and her parents sign a waiver.

TMP

You sign up for a segment about being overweight and agree to do stuff to lose weight.... THEN... you try to sue because they made you work out!?? WTF? I'm also pretty sure she had to sign a waiver for it since it required physical activity. In other words, why sign up if you didn't actually want to do. I think it's safe to say she didn't reach her weight loss goal.

Tigers Wood

I wish someone would have sterilized these idiot people from having these kids in the first place so this did not happen.
This is going to increase your insurance premiums people.
They need to enact a law on who should be able to have kids.