DMX

Has a Bone to Pick w/ Oprah

Over Drug Interview

4/21/2013 3:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0419-dmx-tmzDMX says the Oprah Winfrey Network tricked him into spilling his guts during a recent interview -- in which the rapper came off as erratic and strung out -- and now he's out for revenge.

DMX is furious over his sit-down with Iyanla Vanzant on her show "Iyanla: Fix My Life," which aired on OWN. During the chat Iyanla asked X about his rampant drug use and he didn't hold back -- appearing unhinged.

But DMX tells us ... Iyanla pulled a fast one. She was supposed to ask him about his addiction to WOMEN ... not drugs ... and the dope questions were NEVER cleared beforehand.

He says, "Iyanla set the whole thing up to make me look bad for ratings," adding, "That lady is toxic ... My last words to her were that she can suck my d**k and she still can."

X tells us, he's already contacted his team to explore legal options -- and wants the footage removed from OWN STAT... or else.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

brian

I would like like to help brother DMX with his drug problem, holler @ me bro.

Jan

DMX is not willing to change his situation and no ones fault but his own. After looking at the episode I understand a little of what he's gone through with being given up at seven and I think he really need help and I pray that his son and other children learn from what they are seeing and don't go down that road. I wish DMX luck because he's not a bad person.

V-One

I would rather walk through hell with gasoline underwear on than have Ophra or her pradicae

V-One

I would rather walk through hell with gasoline underwear on than have Ophra or her protege Council me on anything.

telldatruth

Iyanla couldn't give counseling to a dead rabbit. She's a hypocritical idiot that hides behind her own faults. Oprah shouldn't have given this loudmouth a show. She sucks big time. She reminds me of a bald Pez dispenser when she talks. Nobody should be able to see your uvula (punching bag thingy) when your talking. This woman received her diploma at Devri online college.

Cassey

Thou shall not judge dmx got screwed love u dmx ur the greatest i dont care what no says about you, you have always kept it real and true i will be with and love you unconditional stay strong and keep ur head up

Betty Culbreath

It is what it is.What ever he says how he came off on that program shows he is unstable and needs some help or he will die sooner or later from drugs.However he cannot redo the past so Son should work towards future.

Shelley Renee

Hello

DJ_RASAFIRE

There is no way that Earl Simmons can get mad at the truth. He was High as hell and everyone could see it. That is why Iyanla questioned him about it in the first place and as long as he is actively using, he will not get to the bottom of any addiction or problem he has in life. It was he that chose drugs and alcohol over his family. That was clear as day. He made himself look like a drug crazed ASS!!! He fu*cked himself over on national TV. I saw the entire thing and Iyanla should have been commended on her efforts to deal with him. I don't know of anyone that respects Earl Simmons right now or before the interview. Everyone knows he is a drug addict. It is only he that denies his real self. He wants people to still see him as he was when he came out as DMX the rap sensation. That man is long gone!!! Those of you that support his reaction to that interview also need Iyanla to help you fix your life. (DILUSIONAL) PEOPLE!!

DJ_RASAFIRE

I pray that he gets help before he kills himself. To his son...I pray you allow God to heal your heart from the hurt your father has caused you. It is not your fault and I hop that you don't blame Iyanla either for none of it is her; all of it is your father. However, you are not responsible for what he does. You have done what you can and I commend you for that!! Many blessings your way. We love you and pray for you and the rest of your family!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7