Clint Eastwood's Wife

Enters REHAB

for Depression & Anxiety

4/25/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-clint-eastwood-dina-getty
Clint Eastwood's wife Dina has checked herself into rehab for help with depression and anxiety ... TMZ has learned.

Dina, who stars in her own reality show with Clint's daughter Francesca -- "Mrs. Eastwood & Company" -- entered an exclusive facility in Arizona ... sources close to the family tell us.

We're told she is NOT being treated for substance abuse.

Clint and Dina have been married since 1996 and have a 16-year-old daughter, Morgan, who also stars in the reality show.

Clint is no stranger to the treatment facility circuit - He's a major donor to a hospital in Monterey, CA ... which named its youth program after him. The program specializes in teen drug, alcohol and mental health issues.

We've reached out to the Eastwood family -- so far no comment.

Tuna212

She bummed because she still has to have sex with him. She thought he would be dead by now,the sex would be behind her (pun intended),and the cash would be all hers.

JanieA

She seems like she has such a wonderful outgoing personality. Depression is horrible. I wish her the best and hope her treatment goes well.

ElisabethIsDisgusting

If I were married to the old geezer, I'd be depressed, too. I guess she thought he'd have kicked the bucket by now.

JrzGrl

Have some compassion. Rehab is the word that TMZ used. Don't get hung up on it. I'm sure it's a treatment center. Anxiety/depression is no joke and having money doesn't make it any easier. Wishing her the best.

Tracey

I think it is attention cause know one watches show lol just saying

Wolf

She has milked Clint, and fame long enough. Tell her to get of your lawn, Clint.

Jordan

Can you blame her all her husband does these days is stand around and talk to empty chairs. Of coarse she turned to drugs and alcohol.

joecrabs

Aaawwww!! I'm so sad and depressed!!! I'm married to a Hollywood legend and I'm rich as hell. Boohoohoo! I'm so depressed!!! My life is horrible. I haven't had to go to work in years! Waaahhhhh!!

JMP

Well, something must be WRONG with you, if you agree to be on one of those stupid reality TV shows.

LDB

depression/anxiety and reality tv doesn't mix

Reg

He is starting to look like Krusty.

Truth

TMZ IS LATE... THE REALITY SERIES HAS BEEN CANNED AFTER LAST SEASON DUE TO LOW RATINGS - YA THINK?? CLIENT AND DINA ARE SEPARATED PENDING THE DIVORCE ALREADY. #TRUTH!!

billybob

She's not a chair, if you know what i mean...

Swimfan

I'd be anxious and depressed too if I had to ride that old man penis

D105107

Well she does have a husband that talks to chairs !