Shauna Sand

Accuses Lindsay's Friend

Of Sexual Battery

4/24/2013 3:54 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0424-shauna-sand-tmz
Shauna Sand
-- the former wife of Lorenzo Lamas -- has just filed a sexual battery lawsuit against a man who once accused Lindsay Lohan of theft.

According to the lawsuit ... Shauna was hired as Sam Magid's personal assistant for somewhere between $10k and $20k a month.  According to the suit, back in October, on her first day at work, Shauna went to pick up food for Magid and his guests and when she got to his house with the vittles ... he allegedly grabbed her breasts and demanded that she have sex with him.

Shauna claims she struggled as she rejected his demands.  She claims he then threw money at her and ordered her to leave his house.

She claims he continued the alleged harassment by sending her text messages ... threatening her.

Magid has a Lindsay Lohan connection.  She went to his house and partied for several days in August of last year.  On a night Lindsay was there, $100,000 of watches and sunglasses were allegedly stolen from the house and Lindsay was named as a suspect.  Magid -- who was a long-standing friend of Lohan's -- later recanted the story and said nothing was taken.

We could not reach Magid for comment.

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Grandma Cracker

And that would be one of the UNDESIRABLE enablers I am talking about.

Black Dirt Goodness

What would you all do without me? It gets boring just trashing the Lohans.

Its Nikki Bitches

The Wanted is in NYC.....Lying Lindsay will be stalking

Its Nikki Bitches

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE :)

SEZ, looks like we have a beautiful weekend ahead of us. If its 70 on sunday, its the beach for me

I LOVE THE BEACH !!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

‘They Don’t Call Her Blo-han For Nothing’: Blogger Takes Swipe At LiLo After Dad Michael Leaps To Her Defense Against Cocaine Claims

Posted on Apr 26, 2013 @ 3:57AM | By radarstaff

A bitter war of words has erupted between Lindsay Lohan‘s father and the man who used his tell-all memoir to accuse Lindsay of doing drugs during a paid celebrity appearance at a Miami nightclub.

In Sex, Lies & The Dirty, TheDirty.com founder Nik Richie claimed Lohan, 26, shamelessly snorted an “uneven line of coke off her wrist” in a bathroom and in front of him at Mansion Nightclub in Miami, Florida, while her hapless ex-girlfriend Samantha Ronson deejayed on New Year’s Eve 2009.

It prompted the Lohan patriarch to fire back at Richie. In a statement to RadarOnline.com, Michael charged: “No wonder the title of the book is Sex, Lies & The Dirty because I don’t believe any of it for a second.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Through The Years

Richie — who also starred in VH1′s Couple’s Therapy — retorted late on Thursday night, saying: “For anyone to think she was sober that night must be smoking crack. They don’t call her ‘Blo-han for nothing.”

“I have no reason to lie,” the man who is married to ex-The Bachelor winner Shayne Lamas added.

“Lindsay Lohan was an actress at one point in her career. Now she is the poster child of what drugs do to a celebrity and this event happened during her downward drugged-out spiral.”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Reveals Bruised Legs While Shopping

In addition to Michael, Richie also took aim at the Mean Girls star, who, via her rep, suggested Sex, Lies & The Dirty was an “obvious attempt at using Lindsay to boost book sales.”

“I can give two sh*ts about Lindsay Lohan,” Richie insisted. “She was just another chapter of life and I learned about failures that night as I watched her snort away her life.”

In the excerpt, first published on RadarOnline.com, Richie wrote how the incident left him freaked out because it was “too much, too real.”

PHOTOS: 10 Really Stupid Celebrity Tweets

“The PR girl opens the bathroom door for us to walk through and stands guard outside,” he said.

“It’s candlelit, but the light makes my pupils shrink. Lindsay goes straight for the toilet, pulling her dress up and sitting (no underwear) and one of her breasts is hanging out the top of the dress.

“I start to wash my hands and she asks me, ‘So, what’s your story?’ before doing an uneven line of coke off her wrist. “I say, ‘Nothing… just, y’know… partying.’”

PHOTOS: Lindsay Lohan Attends Coachella Music Festival

Richie added, “I’m watching Lindsay do coke to my right, that pale t*t hanging out, and it takes a couple of seconds to kick in that it’s intentional. I’m supposed to see this. She wants me to. And she’s doing more coke, raising her eye-brows at me like, ‘Want some?’ She sniffs. Snorts. She swabs a little in her mouth and I’ve heard about this kind of thing on TV and in the papers, but it’s different seeing it: the chick from Mean Girls doing blow on the toilet next to me. She’s not the same girl anymore. Something’s changed. She’s lost her way and seeing it is freaking me out.”

Lohan is due to enter three months of court-ordered rehabilitation on May 2.

Its Nikki Bitches

They don’t call her ‘Blo-han for nothing.”!!!

awards