Conrad Murray

MJ's Death??

DON'T BLAME ME!

4/26/2013 6:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

042613_conrad_murray_today_launchDr. Conrad Murray is once again speaking out from jail (but not singing this time) -- still proclaiming his innocence in the death of Michael Jackson ... and says he has hopes of practicing medicine again some day.

Murray called in to the "Today" show this morning live from jail and said he is sorry that Jackson died, but he still maintains he is in no way responsible for his death. Murray is sticking to his story ... that Jackson administered the fatal dose of propofol himself.

The good doctor also said he DIDN'T file his appeal to shorten his prison sentence, but rather so that he can one day restore his medical license and see patients again.

Good luck with all that.

Luz

Is this guy in jail or in a hotel? Why is he allowed to give so many interviews to media outlets?

Luz

And he still has no remorse. He doesn't think he did anything wrong at all!

Loves you

This isn't news. He has been singing the same song since Michael Jackson died

Danielle

I think tis guy is a jerk, but I also think Michael Jackson caused his own demise. He, Michael, also was a major component of a lot of ruined lives. I bet those people wish they had never met Michael. To think his family is trying to sue for billions, shows you how out of reality the Jacksons are.

whateveryou

As much as I liked MJ.'s music at a certain point, he has to take some blame for his own mistakes. Not saying the Conrad doesn't deserve his share if he overstepped his bounds or misused this stuff. But MJ was older than I am & if I misused it or asked a doctor to, it's my doing. I don't think you can lay all the blame on either doorstep. They both made bad choices.

mrharrybawls2012

Elvis Presley took enough drugs to die the night before he was to go on tour. Michael Jackson was sick of his life and probably did the same thing. But Murray should never practice again just for being an overall creep like Elvis' doctor.

SheDontCare

Smh **** his ass rot in jail... You killed MJ you bastard I'm still pissed off bout that ...

Luz

So does he have the missing footage from the security camera to proof Michael injected himself? Because other than that I don't know how he's going to proof such a theory. Michael died and he is the one alive facing his wrongdoings.

Max Smart

Hell is gonna freeze over before this dude gets his medical license back.

Luz

I mean, Murray's wrongdoings.

YouDontSay

He should never be allowed to practice medicine again anywhere on the planet. I wish he would move to another country when he gets out so we no longer have to hear from this delusional cry baby.

Brooke

Who administered the fatal dose is besides the point! He should NOT have left him unattended with it, he should NOT have given it to him outside of a hospital, and he should NOT have used it to treat insomnia! The fact that he sees nothing wrong with what he did is even more reason he should never practice medicine again.

Cheryl A.

You know, Conman, even IF you were to get your license back no one would go to you. You KILLED Michael Jackson and therefore, you SUCK!!

verlinda

No you were not monitoring him, you were on the phone trying to make a Booty-Call

dd