Gene Simmons

I Want My Kids

Outta My House

4/26/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

042513_gene_simmons_launch
Who wants to be the children of Gene Simmons?  The answer is absolutely everyone, because when Gene gets sick of his kids freeloading at home, he gets them out by buying them their own crib.

Gene's wife Shannon has been house hunting -- checking out this nice $2 million fixer-upper in Sherman Oaks (below) Sunday.

0425_gene_simmons_sherman_oaks_house_launch_asset
Apparently the digs aren't suitable for 24-year-old Nick and 20-year-old Sophie ... so the search continues.

BTW, as for why the 3,800-sq.-ft. house wasn't right ... the yard just wasn't big enough for their dogs.

trini_angel

They should probably get an 8-4 job O_o

Throwback kid

Take away Mommy and Daddy's help and these two would be like every other struggling 20 something waiter in LA, just trying to make the rent every month. They wouldn't be concerned with what type of mansion they should live in, just pathetic! Did they graduate from college or did Daddy by them an honorary degree too?

justiceneeded

Simmons under investigation under THR RICO Act case filed in federal court. Tennessee under Lewis et al v. Korniloff et al ( Lydia Cornell) Google the case. A two billion dollar case Simmons is one of several being brought to justice with 34 causes of action being brought.

Fan1967

I guess the Kids has to learn how you have to work for your Money.Parents should take off to blow sugar in baby;s butt and kick it out in real life.Im a huge Kiss fan because with the opion from the kids about the yard I totally disagree.

hellcat4lyferules

They would get what I gave them or get their own place with their own money.

Gretchen Tyree

The houses are just not for Gene and Shannon's kids. Lots of remodeling needs to be done. Perhaps they really are looking for fix r uppers. And the way these children are loved I don't even believe that Gene would want to see them leave. Don't believe everything you read. If Gene can make a dime for irritating he would.

Markpr73

The biggest joke is that his loser wife managed to cut off his balls and turn him into a total idiot! Really,Gene...you used to be one of my heroes,what with all the sexual exploits,and then you allowed Shannon to intimidate you,drag your ass to counciling,turned your kids against you, made you burn your polaroid binder, and ,in general, turned you into a *****-whipped sucka! How humiliating.My wife watched all those episodes and now thinks that's the way a wife treats a man whose given her everything.You're paving the way for ruined marriages nationwide,*******!

Waitwait

Typical California brats that need to be entitled and coddled the remainder of their lives.

Grandmother in Dallas, Tx

Shame on Nick and Sofie! I thought they were different than that from watching Family Jewels, but it seems they are just like most of the kids from famous parents. Maybe if they had to live on the streets for a few weeks, they might appreciate this house. The dogs would probably love the pool!!!

NickM9863

I can't stand spoiled ass kids like this! If my dad was going to buy me this I would say yes! My dad was never there for me and that's something they will probably never experience. It's sad how they talk **** about Gene but look at the stuff he does for those unappreciated brats. Shannon is a bitch too all shes trying to do is marry Gene so when they do spilt up she can get half of his ****. Gene you need to stop letting your family run over you.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4