George W. Bush

Staff, Secret Service

Go Wild For Fried Chicken!

4/28/2013 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0426_chicken_lunch_combo1_articleGeorge W. Bush's posse wasn't about to get fancy for the dedication of the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum ... no champagne or caviar for these staffers and secret service ... they went for fried chicken!

The folks at Bubba's Cooks Country -- about a mile from the museum -- tell TMZ they were flooded with Bush folk following the ceremony Thursday ... most of whom took advantage of Bubba's two-breast dinner (which comes with a roll and two sides).

We're told 40 former Bush White House administrators from the Department of Labor were among the fried chicken fans, including former Deputy Secretary of Labor Steven J. Law.

We're told the gang spent around $16 per meal. No word on how much they tipped ... but we're guessing it was a conservative amount.

Wolf

A far cry from what our current president likes to spend. Party on Mr. and Mrs. President. It is only tax payers money.

HumanNature

PASS THE "HOT SAUCE".......

PLEASE!!!!!!

peenuts

O man im hungry now. Ill have me a plate of bbq aneytime

Trainwrecks

This just in!!! Members of the Bush Administration eat out AGAIN and pay for it on their own!!!! Oh wait, that's right - Bush gets a retirement pension just like Obama will and was not seen at the restaurant.

Therefore in the mind of the KoolAiders, Bush was on vacation AGAIN on our dime!

BradDavis

At least they pay for it. Obama either skips on the Bill or uses his EBT card.

Gretel

I try to be really careful what I eat because I'd be living on fried chicken and pasta and have an ass the size of a Smart Car but that looks sooo good I'd double order!

Quinn

Now I want fried chicken. And it's only 7 in the morning. Damn you TMZ.

Mr.Mackey

Hell yea boy, I love me some fried chicken

Jennyfrenzy

They probably tipped zip, zero zilch. Nada.

cobrazombie

Fried chicken and baked beans? Must have been like Blazing Saddles in that place.

UNLV1990

I liked W and I like fried chicken too.

zombie007

Obama loves chicken

Spicy mag

Looks like they found the Chicken of Mass Destruction.

Minnetonka40

$16 bucks at "Bubba's" in the South for a 2 breast meal? Hardly! It isn't LA TMZ!! Did you make that part up about the meals costing $16 dollars a piece to make Conservatives look bad? I guarantee that meal wasn't over 10 bucks drink included!

str8edgewriter

W is looking like Lincoln with each day of Obama's shockingly bad regime. But it's ok, sheep; even nazis thought hitler was good WHILE it was happening. Only years later did they disassociate with the fuhrer, just as you obamazombie EBT lazies will one day.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments