Antoine Dodson

I've Had Sex with Women

'It Was Fun'

5/3/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_antoine_dodson_youtube_articleAntoine Dodson tells TMZ ... he's no stranger to the ways of the vagina ... claiming he had real-life sex with women before he switched to guys ... and says, "It was fun."

Dodson -- aka the "Bedroom Intruder" guy from YouTube -- said he's "no longer into homosexuality" ... and vows to live a straight life that falls in line with his new Hebrew Israelite religion.

We shot Dodson a few questions about his decision, here are his responses:

TMZ: "Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?"
Dodson: "I feel like homosexuality is put on people at early ages the things we see and hear and what's exposed to us."

TMZ: "How do you feel about sex with women?"
Dodson: "Sex with women is not new to me. It was fun. I did get enjoyment out of it. I was hurt by a woman as a teen."

TMZ: "Do you think homosexuality can be 'cured?'"
Dodson: "I believe when you get to a certain age, you feel different about things and things change, you begin to want more."

Dodson called into TMZ Live today...

050313_antoine_dodson_tmzlive_launch

mr.howell

This guy is a 'blubbering idiot!',duuh...gender and sexual orientation are not related!..it's been proven years ago sexual preference is genetic!..hello..and I still think he's gay! and in denial!..and he looks stoned on top of it!..

Sam

This guy is gay

Knownbutunknown

Somebody... anybody... please remind me Why this is BREAKING NEWS on today? Who gives a damn??? This is one yet news worthless topic that I waisted 2 days worth of eyes sight and memory space that I will need in my golden years when I'm half blind and dementia starts settling in...

55hulk

Its funny how most of the posting came from gay/bi men... Yes, its a choice and we have the choice of choosing right or wrong in the choices we make, accept responsibility and accountability for our actions... If he has accepted He DOESNT WANT TO SLEEP with men anymore let him be, THAT WAS A CHOICE! If u keep doing what you doing, youll keep getting the same results... # changed by choice

antigirlygirl

This guy is sick.

NOT ELMO

NOPE i would NOT want to nail YOU.....

lisa

Oh crap, sorry I thought I was on a celebrity news/gossip site..... must of typed in " who in the f*** are you?!" K... gotta run, have to go find tmz :-)

Dobby

Some people do sex tapes to gain fame, some throw tantrums while being arrested to rekindle a dying career, and some go back and forth on which team they play for to get noticed. I guess he's going "forth" for now. But don't worry boys, he'll be taking it "back" soon.

Reese

So he's joining a cult

j

its these types of downlow motherfvkers that give good women aids

kitnplayn

Who do you think you're bull****ting?

rayd5

Who is he anyways?? Is he important to society? Probably not.. Get real..

AlwaysOnTimeB

Umm...he's not gay anymore? Riiiiiiiggggghhhhtttt!! Is this his new publicity angle? Sleeping with women in your past doesn't prove your straight.

Cairo78

So if he had sex with a woman did she strap on?

WhoCares

Happy for him!!! You can overcome and stay true to your religious and spiritual beliefs. May God bless you Antoine and help you to achieve your positive goals :)