Antoine Dodson

I've Had Sex with Women

'It Was Fun'

5/3/2013 1:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503_antoine_dodson_youtube_articleAntoine Dodson tells TMZ ... he's no stranger to the ways of the vagina ... claiming he had real-life sex with women before he switched to guys ... and says, "It was fun."

Dodson -- aka the "Bedroom Intruder" guy from YouTube -- said he's "no longer into homosexuality" ... and vows to live a straight life that falls in line with his new Hebrew Israelite religion.

We shot Dodson a few questions about his decision, here are his responses:

TMZ: "Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?"
Dodson: "I feel like homosexuality is put on people at early ages the things we see and hear and what's exposed to us."

TMZ: "How do you feel about sex with women?"
Dodson: "Sex with women is not new to me. It was fun. I did get enjoyment out of it. I was hurt by a woman as a teen."

TMZ: "Do you think homosexuality can be 'cured?'"
Dodson: "I believe when you get to a certain age, you feel different about things and things change, you begin to want more."

Dodson called into TMZ Live today...

050313_antoine_dodson_tmzlive_launch

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

Rebecca

He needs some serious psychological help! I had many gay friends growing up and I'm far from gay. Never had any urges to be a muff diver and many opportunities were there. No one imposes or influences you to be gay or straight. Accept who you are dude. Nothing wrong with it.

TeLL_ItLikeItTiz

All the characteristics of a latent homosexual.

TeLL_ItLikeItTiz

I knew I was gay at age 4 and found out there were others just like me in my 1st grade class at age 6. Didn't know what gay was at the time but I did know there was a very strong physical attraction to some of my buddies and none towards females which lasted through my teens. No, I don't act or look effeminate. I participated in sports throughout Elementary and High School, and dated females during my teens only to avoid the stigma. Once I was out on my own at age 18, I was then able live my life as I pleased and have been very HAPPY ever since. Pun intended, lol.

Wash. Hts. Girl

Why is he news? What contribution to society has he made?

SweetGoodbyes

Ok if you're attracted to males then you are gay! if your attracted to females your straight! No religion can change that fact. He was either faking gay before or he is gay and is forcing himself to like women which is rediculous.

Previous 15 Comments | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8