Chris Brown

While Rihanna's Away ...

5/4/2013 4:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0504-chris-brown-splashWith Rihanna in New York City on her Diamonds World Tour, Chris Brown celebrated his birthday at Emerson nightclub in Hollywood ... with ex Karrueche Tran in attendance.

We're told Karrueche -- Chris' other on-again/off-again girlfriend -- was invited by Chris himself to the party (thrown by ZING Vodka and Black Pyramid) to celebrate Chris turning 24. Our sources say the two still talk often and hang out, and that she still cares about Chris very much.

Here's to hoping some combination of these crazy kids can make it work.

0504_-Karrueche_tmz

TheBestHeEverHad

I don't think Riri and him are together, the media is just saying they are and they don't agree/disagree with them.

Gloryg7

I think he needs to reassess his life. Figure out who his real friends are and who his users are and clean house. And while in that self reflection maybe think one day I will have kids. What would I want them to read about me? Rihanna is a beautiful girl.for sure b ut their relationship is toxic. I think ultimately he is a nice kid. But has a lot of BAD INFLUENCES around him. Momma should have done a better job of being more involved in his early life and career in the spot light. I think he will grow up one day and settle down....when.he does she wont be a Hollywood celebrity she will.be a young woman who knows the business inside and out and has no problem letting him shine as a star. And she will be the girl he cant live without. I dont think it will.be Riri or Tran

newsjunkie69

What a major douchebag! Hope he gets his ass kicked.

Sandi

Is he on some major drugs? He's looking so skinny, and not healthy at all. I thought he used to be a good looking guy (although not a "good" guy), but now he's just looking drugged out.

Just Sayin

This guy is such a dick!

DogsRule

SHOCKER They Broke Up! He Is Such A Disgusting A--!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4