Zeppelin's Robert Plant

Help! I'm Being Harassed

By a Delusional Fan

5/5/2013 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503-robert-plant-getty
Led Zeppelin
legend Robert Plant says a delusional, love-struck, female fan is a threat to his safety ... and he just got a temporary restraining order to keep her as far away as possible.

It's pretty nuts ... in docs Robert says Alysson Billings has been harassing him for three years -- all because she believes they're in a relationship ... even though he's never met her.

Specifically, Robert says Alysson leaves hotel keys for him, sends flowers, random packages and constantly shows up to his concerts all over the world.

But it gets worse ... Robert says ever since he started dating his new girlfriend, Patty Griffin, Alysson's obsession has taken a dark turn ... sending him increasingly threatening messages:

-- "Your betrayal with another woman still stabs my mind."

-- "She's got you so p***y whooped and henpecked, it makes me want to puke ... and I'm telling you that rotten crotch is ruining you."

-- "This woman is literally evil for you and your life ... you are about to fall for that dirty old crotch. And I'm not joking, I cannot, will not, shall not live this way anymore."

Robert says he even hired a security assessment team -- and they agreed he is in danger.

BradDavis

He's paranoid.

HumanNature

He's got way more talent than
Michael Jackson ever had.

(◉_◉) Brush Your Teeth (◉_◉)

She Sounds Like My Ex-Girlfriend,
Why Are The Crazy Ones So Hot
In Bed?

Josh2013

He looks funny.Love some Zep though

Stiletto

Wow...what a relief. When I first saw the photo above, I thought "Oh man...I've been pissing on Robert Plant each day on my way to work." It's nice to know it's just some bum sleeping in the alley!

Mrugowsky

Is that why he has that odd, startled look on his face in the photo? ??

BB not bb

She is probably just another old lady. Whhat exactly can she do? Talk is cheap. These entertainers lead on the audience to make them have fantasies about them. Then when it works they freak out. I don't know if they are really scared or just like the publicity.

He should just be firm but polite with her and let her know that he is going to take his chances with the new woman and thanks anyway for her interest. Then maybe she will move on with her interests.

I think it is funny that these old geriatic cases even have stalkers. Anyone can really have a stalker, but it is usually just called a crush.

Sending gifts is not dangerous. I think it is just a way of trying to get attention. If he just paid her some attention without leading her on, that would probably sataisfy her curiousity about him.

A lot of men want to have their cake and eat it too. They want random adoratoin and attention, but then they get angry and upset when it they actually have to deal with someone else's feelings that they intentionally stirred up.

BB not bb

It is a sick society we live in where people are threatened by others emotions. This coming from an entertainer who sings songs that stir up emotions that are intense and dark.

Why is it a police matter if you can't deal with how someone feels about you? It makes you feel like you live in a police state.

A restraining order won't help if someone wants you dead. All it is going to do is antagonize this fan some more.

The easiest way to get rid of a stalker is to just show them some kind of attention and interest in them as a person. Then they satisfy their need for control or whatever and run out of steam.

People have a serious lack of social skills and awareness of social dynamics any more. They expect everyone to think and feel a certain way and if they don't, they freak out and call the police or call them crazy.

It may be crazy, but I think crazy attracts crazy. You don't see people who sing hymns with this problem.

static

That chick has been stalking him for 3 years and only now he's doing something about it? I guess the new girlfriend does have him poosay whooped and maybe she can make him stop making those revoltingly suck-ass albums with Alison Krauss.

Ace

All she wants is a whole lotta love, i'm not foolin.

Cricket

That's an awful picture. I love Zeppelin though. The woman sounds crazier than a box of frogs. There are more disturbing statements and actions on some other sites. Strange chick.

BB not bb

It is hard for me to feel sorry for people like this. I just have to laugh. They seek fame and attention and then when they get it, they call the police.

Gee unwanted attnetion, imagine having to deal with that. I guess everyone else has to deal with it on a person to person level. When you are a big celebrity, you can just call the authorities to remove the noisome peon from your conciousness.

What is he going to do, have the lady thrown in jail then next time she sends a box of candy. He should have just specified what kind of candy he would rather have. Then she might get fed up and leave him alone.

Phreaky

Well at least the psycho stalker has good taste I guess, I mean, if you're going to go all batsh!t crazy, might as well pick a legend.
Led Zeppelin forever!

Truth

DAAAAMMN, HOPE THE DUDE DOESNT LIKE MIRRORS. ONE CRAZY ASS LOOKIN DRUG ADDICT. THIS CHIC IS PROLLY SOME1 HE MADE UP IN HIS DRUG BINGES... #COCAINE IS HELLUVA DRUG. #TRUTH!!

Mr.Mackey

He looks like Gandolf the Grey from Lord of the rings.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments