Lindsay Lohan

Not a Big Cocaine Fan

But Loves Ecstasy

5/5/2013 7:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0505_lindsay_lohan_tmzLindsay Lohan claims she isn't a big drinker and has only done cocaine "maybe four or five" times ... but boy does she love herself some ecstasy.

Lohan sat down with Piers Morgan late last month for an interview that just appeared in the Daily Mail and if you believe her ... we're all crazy, because she doesn't really have a drug or alcohol problem.

Here are the highlights:

-- She got advice about controlling her drinking from Heath Ledger. He told her he had given up drinking for a full year so she took his advice. She says she has no prob giving up alcohol.

-- She hasn't taken a drug (other than her prescriptions) in a year.

-- She's not an alcoholic and can give up drinking.

-- She's taken cocaine "maybe 4 or 5 times in my life."

-- She likes ecstasy better than other drugs.

-- She does not think she needs to be in lockdown rehab for three months.

-- She thinks rehab will be good for her because it gives people time to just be by themselves.

-- She's straight.

-- She calls Dina "mum."

So we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

CoCo

If she took advice from Heath, I'd hope she'd learn as lesson from his death.

umakemelol

What a load of crap.

LDB

the dirt on the bottom of my shoe has more talent than this train wreck

Michael

You forgot option #3: Delusional.

elle

the problem starts when she "thinks". and that she thinks the world revolves around what she is.

LDB

I guess LiLo and her family was the 5%

pattie

Please help this young woman before she dies. She needs rehab for over a year minimally.

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Liar, liar, crotch on fire.

Namaste

she's a delusional hot mess

Jackie

Heath Ledger has been dead 5 years and I'm pretty sure I've seen her drinking since then...

KENWOOD

Lindsay, good luck....

Elizabeth Alan

Denial is one of the phases of addiction.

chelsey

What's the deal? She tells the justice system what she will do. She gets so many FREEBEE'S, ie, private planes, clothes, trips, place to live, and so on she is on major networks getting interviews....treated like she is still an actor. So any young girls thinking how do I get famous.....do drugs, drop out of school, steal, drive drunk/high. WHY DOES THE MEDIA AND THE CALIFORNIA JUSTICE SYSTEM GIVE HER A PASS? I really want to know. I don't live in the USA and just really WANT TO KNOW

PeekerBoo

Lindsay doesn't want to be sober. She's happy the way she is. I think Lindsay's rock bottom will only occur to her when she's laying on a slab in the morgue.

barbarella

It does not matter how much rehab Lindsay does, if she doesn't believe she has a problem, she will not recover.....simple.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments