Lindsay Lohan

Not a Big Cocaine Fan

But Loves Ecstasy

5/5/2013 7:08 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0505_lindsay_lohan_tmzLindsay Lohan claims she isn't a big drinker and has only done cocaine "maybe four or five" times ... but boy does she love herself some ecstasy.

Lohan sat down with Piers Morgan late last month for an interview that just appeared in the Daily Mail and if you believe her ... we're all crazy, because she doesn't really have a drug or alcohol problem.

Here are the highlights:

-- She got advice about controlling her drinking from Heath Ledger. He told her he had given up drinking for a full year so she took his advice. She says she has no prob giving up alcohol.

-- She hasn't taken a drug (other than her prescriptions) in a year.

-- She's not an alcoholic and can give up drinking.

-- She's taken cocaine "maybe 4 or 5 times in my life."

-- She likes ecstasy better than other drugs.

-- She does not think she needs to be in lockdown rehab for three months.

-- She thinks rehab will be good for her because it gives people time to just be by themselves.

-- She's straight.

-- She calls Dina "mum."

So we gotta ask ...

linda

Isn't denial wonderful?

Alan Carver

How sad of a human being she has become. She lives in a world of denial, privileges that she should no longer be afforded. Driving needs to be taken away from her again. Admitting to drug use, should be a crime and punishable. The judge should order her to additional monthly random UA's while on probation, because we all know damn-ass well that she going back to the pills, drugs and other illegal substances once they discharge her from treatment. Believing your own delusions is just sad. Being a admitted alcoholic myself, it is easy to begin to believe your own lies. This treatment is a waste of time, hers and the courts. Next arrest or violation she needs JAIL!

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

This Morgan interview is said to have been done a couple of weeks, right? So mid April? Didn't this TWIT say on Letterman April 9th rehab 'was a blessing' and then says a week or so later rehab for her 'is pointless'? Does this IDIOT not remember what she says one minute to the next? Is her home school 'teacher' approving these for print? Do they realize the contradictions make them look ludicrous? Its a shame she won't be called out on this fiction because in 3 months we'll have forgot all about it . . .

Christine

She's lying. Nobody could be straight, (off drugs), and look as beat up as she does. And it wasn't ecstasy that rotted her teeth, it was meth. Drug addicts lie and manipulate. It's part of the illness.

janet

Lohan and Lohan(s) Dina, Michael.

Won't be long before they start doing the blame game on each other and blame Heller for everything Lohan did to herself. It's all his fault.

Guessing this crap will get them back on the paying talk show circut. Lohans con has worked for quite a few years. It's overplayed. Time to renew the con.

No fresh material, no new lies. Just a different date.

Of course as Dina Lohan and Michael Lohan will still blame each other and trash Heller like all this his fault. Never was.

Maybe Dina Lohan can re-try to push her tell all book 'a parent trapped'. That went over as bad as Lindsay trying to get a L.A. lawyer after firing Holley. There wasn't a lawyer that would touch her. Every lawyer turned her down flat.

Lohans in NY Mark Heller. Heller didn't chase Lohan. She called him.

Lohan always knowing how to play the game can use Heller to her advantage and she did. Just like she did with Holley.

The Lohans are going to trash Heller. It's never Lohans fault. Lohan used him and throwing him under the bus. She does that alot.

clarkins

You Seem to look at every avenue to tear down a person at their most disparate point in their lives. can you imaging trying to deal with an addiction or issue, and having everything physio analyzed buy a bunch of rating seeking whores? The girl has a problem, everybody knows it.. and she knows it.. BUT she is forced to deny it because of all you self serving hypocrites, that are not interested in her recovery, but the perpetuation of the "Story", and thus intentionally trying to derail any possibility of recovery Simple put "there is no money in it", if she recovers,. You are the embodiment of what is wrong with society today. in the, long past, old days, the press would acknowledge the issue , i,e "so and so check into Betty Ford for a problem", but would then let the person recover. You seem intent on destroying her ability to make a living for the soul purpose of your ratings. Hide it under whatever template you want to use: " it is news", "the public right to know", or "if we did not say it, someone else would".. all cop outs. Bottomline is you do it for the money, simple and factual. Remember the old saying (Harvey being Jewish you know the text, our you should).... "but then they came for me".. let the girl recover in private and don't make you money on her bones,,,unless you call it what it is,.. "self serving, money grab" To me it looks simple, you have no talent of your own, so your only revenue source is to tear down someone else.. prove me wrong !!!!!!!!!

martini305

She is not amusing, and very boring. I am more upset and disgusted with foreigners who come into this country, use our resources, attend our colleges and schools, make better lives for themselves and their families, tap into our health programs, I.e. welfare, and then have the brass balls to bad mouth the very country that is helping your lame ass, construct bombs in your US home and like a coward /puss set the bombs off in a public place where American people are enjoying themselves, which we hardly get time to do since we are always working to support these peoples social programs. If they hate this country so much and are so anti government, then why do they come here to begin with? Why not just stay in their own inferior countries with dirty water, horrible health systems, no food or educational opportunities. They hurt innocent people, children, and for what? These people teach hatred, and have no moralsq

James420

She could be right about cocaine but yhey didn't ask her about meth. Her teeth make me think meth abuse

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

FU, email from Vin, he's back from vacay and now can't post . . .

janet

@Maddi...Lohan was already in England. Peirs Morgan doing double duty when not trashing the states did this joke interview for Britian Daily Mirror.

Morgan just so happened to date it a couple of days before Lohans current rehab joke.

Grandma Cracker

HA HA from DListed........
When Piers Morgan Talks To Lindsay Lohan, Severe Delusion Ensues
`
Although, when Lindsay Lohan talks to anyone, severe delusion ensues.
`
Two of America's biggest pain in the asses got together to talk about rehab, coke, booze, ****ty parents, lesbianism, helping children and fame, and the entire interview will be used by psychology professors when discussing pseudologia fantastica (aka the lying bitch disorder).
Piers Morgan can induce an eye roll out of me just by breathing, but he does get points for throwing direct questions at Lindsay Lohan and she gets points for not exploding into a freckled tsunami of coked up laughs while spitting out lie after lie after lie. If you've ever wanted to see a lie detector explode into a million pieces, just hook it up to the transcript of this interview.

Before c`hecking into Betty Ford, LieLow talked to Piers Morgan in NYC and according to her, sending her to rehab is pointless, because she's basically a sober saint who only wants to act in movies and help children. If you haven't already read it, you should read the entire interview, because if anything it'll show you that you have the ability to cackle, snort, roll your eyes, fart and jack off the air at the same time. Here's a few highlights from The Daily Mail:
`
What LiLo said after Piers asked her if she liked booze after having her first drink at the age of 17: "No, I got really sick and Mum made me sleep with vomit still on me so I’d understand how it felt. I didn’t drink again throughout high school. I was too scared!"
`
What LiLo meant: "Did I say 17? I meant 7. I got really sick and mum made me sleep with vomit still on me, so I'd feel ashamed about being an embarrassing lightweight! Yes, I said 'mum.' I turn British when talking to a British person. It's the Madge in me."
`
What LiLo said after Piers asked her how many times she's done coke: "Everyone thinks I’ve done it so many times. But I’ve only done it maybe four or five times in my life. Yes, I don’t like it. It reminds me of my dad. I took it four times in a period from about the age of 20 to 23, and I got caught twice."
`
What LiLo meant: "I've only done it maybe four or five times in the past hour. Or maybe I've only done it four or five dozen times in the past hour. I don't remember. Mum, cut me another line! I need to get my memory juices flowing."
`
What LiLo said after Piers told her that anybody with common sense probably isn't going to believe that she's only snorted coke four times in her life: "It’s the truth. I’ve never taken heroin either, never injected myself with anything, never done LSD. Those things all scare me."
`
What LiLo meant: "It's the truth and when I say 'it's the truth,' I really mean that I'm lying my ass lips off!"
`
What LiLo said after Piers asked her what other drugs she's done: "Pot, obviously. And ecstasy. I liked that better than the others (giggles). I didn’t drink on it, so I was just chilling. It’s something that a lot of people experience when they’re in college. I just should have known that being in the public eye, someone was bound to say something or try to make some money off it."
`
What LiLo meant: "Listen, I've only got 6 cigs left and if I'm going to list all the drugs I've done, I'm going to need at least 10 cartons of Reds. So either send your intern out to Costco or lets keep the lies moving."
`
What LiLo said after Piers asked her if her crazy father is unstable: "He definitely needs to see a therapist. He went to rehab once but got kicked out. That’s one thing that’s never happened to me!"
``
What LiLo meant: "He went to rehab once but got kicked out. That's one thing that's never hahahahaha, even I can't complete that ridiculous lie."
`
What LiLo said after Piers asks her if she drinks a lot: "Not really. I’ve never been a huge drinker. I’ve never woken up in the morning and had a drink."
`
What LiLo meant: "I've never woken up in the morning and had a drink, because I'm usually still tanked from the night before!"
`
And here's even more highlights:
`
On why she's going to rehab if she isn't addicted to booze or the bad ****: "This is where it gets hard for me to explain. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with people taking time to just be by themselves. I think people want to see me do that. They will keep saying the same things about me if I don’t. I don’t think it will be a bad thing for me to be away with myself for three months. I don’t think I need to be on lockdown for three months. I don’t think that’s rehab."
`
On how the court should send her to other countries to work with children instead of sending her to rehab: "But I think there are other things I could do instead of going to a rehab centre that would benefit me more. The best thing they could do for me would be to make me go abroad to different countries and work with children."
`
On how she was in love with SamRo, but now is strictly dickly: "No, I know I’m straight. I have made out with girls before, and I had a relationship with a girl. But I think I needed to experience that and I think I was looking for something different."
`
On when was the last time she did drugs: "Probably a year ago… some pot. But I’m not a stoner."
`
On what other pills she takes besides Adderall (which she says she only takes for her ADD): "Trazodone (a tranquilliser) if I’ve been travelling and can’t sleep from jet lag. But in small doses, I’m not a pill-popper."
`
On if she's okay with not drinking for a little while: "Yes, I’m fine with that. I don’t drink every day. Heath Ledger (who died from a prescription drugs overdose in 2008) told me to give it up for a year because he’d just done that, and so I did and it wasn’t a problem for me. I didn’t miss it, I felt good. That’s not to say that years from now I won’t have a glass of wine at a dinner, but I’d rather not drink and just focus on work."
`
And she goes on and on and on.... There's just too much here and I can't. If LiLo still has a publicist, her publicist should just come out and say that every day is Tell The Opposite Of The Truth Day in Lindsay Lohan's world and she always celebrates that holiday to the fullest!

karma2u

Blame can also be placed on the courts who keep enabling this behavior from her. She has thrown in face of the justice system "hey I'm a star, I have money, I can buy my way out if anything". She should have been in jail a long time ago. This rehab for her is nothing but a "time out" like a four year old would get. She does not want to change, she feels she has no problem. Until she is held accountable for her actions, or finally hits rock bottom and sees she has a problem and wants help this rehab stunt is just another way for her to bypass jail, where she really needs to be.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Because of her pathological need to lie, its why she's sitting in rehab for 3 months, cooling her jets and withdrawing off adderall, coke, booze, etc. Had she not lied to cops, this would have been a traffic accident and that would have been the end of it. Is it bad that I'm laughing . . .?

jwoolman

Not a big cocaine fan?!? Only took it about 4 times in her life?!? And just happened to be caught by cops each time... Unluckiest cocaine user in the world, i guess. Back when UCLA released the little scofflaw from court-ordered residential rehab to court-ordered out-patient rehab (she had a 90 day rehab sentence after a little stint in jail), the little scofflaw lasted only a few weeks before she tested positive for cocaine. While on probation. While being randomly tested for it by her probation officer. When testing dirty was a probation violation that got her dragged into court and forced into Betty Ford again for more than three months. Oh, yeah. She can take it or leave it.

janet

@Madi...No date when the interview actually took place just when it was posted. Hell you can update before posting and make it look current.