'Myrtle Manor' Stars

Our Trailer Park Hair Biz

Is Booming!

5/5/2013 6:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0503-gina-roy-tangulls-tlc
Not everyone on "Myrtle Manor" spends their days getting arrested ... fact is, two "Myrtle" stars are too busy raking in the cash.

Gina (a.k.a Miss Gina) and Roy (a former drag queen) co-own Tangulls -- the only hair salon inside the trailer park -- where all the cast members get their hair did.

Our trailer park spies tell us ... Gina & Roy's biz has seen a 300% increase since the premiere of the show -- and there are now endless lines, with up to 300 people a day showing up from all over the U.S. of A..

Business is so brisk, supply can't meet the demand ... G & R can only chop the locks of 25 people a day.  Some fans actually extend their trips to get that special cut.

Now here's the kicker.  Gina and Roy have no plans to raise prices or move out of the park.

Hey ... it beats jail.

Jenna5960

I've never heard of this show or these people.

Slumerican

Who f***ing cares. I trimmed my pubic hair yesterday and used the residue to make s hair piece for my handmade Harvey Levin doll.

Bryan

Wait, theirs a reality show about a trailer park now? *facepalm*

IwuvTMZ

The trailer park is the new Beverly Hills.

Stiletto

They have two styles. One calls for your hair to be lubed with axle grease so it stand straight up...then they get out a WeedWhacker and trim it. The 2nd is even easier...they give you a couple shots of moonshine, wet your fingers & stick them in a light socket. Price is $2.00 a cut or a dozen freshly laid eggs.

Fred Farkel

I always have SOMETHING to say but this time Icannot form words...

Jennyy

This show is the most pathetic I have ever seen. I lasted 15 mins and that was hard to sit through. There is no trailer park that runs the way, any where in the USA. It was bad enough when Jersey Shores was the #1 show, at least it was real. Then came Honey Boo Boo, but at least that is real as well. But now the #1 show is Myrtle Manor which is total crap from start to finish. People why world opinion of Americans continues to drop.

LMT

So TMZ has resorted to reporting on white trash people and the stupid azz channels that air their white trash lives. I guess that's a step up from reporting on thug rappers and their baby mommas and criminal behavior.

Cricket

That's good something brings in business. Their appearances are atrocious for beauty salon employees.

Reese

Good for them. I thought the whole show was fake.

Perky

Does anyone know if that Roy is sucking off any peens in the park ? His mid-face also looks sort of flushed, like he's just had some kind of marathon glory hole session. Just asking.

AlwaysOnTimeB

My hair is getting really long, when can I sign up!! Haha!

Danny Boyd

You do know Gina Shelley's husband Ford Shelley just went to prison. He is currently serving a 20-month prison sentence for mortgage fraud. Nice lady.

trini_angel

I love this show....the cast is crazy but its a big difference from seeing thrash like the Kharthrashians

Toilethead

America is getting dumber by the day.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments