David Cross

On New 'Arrested' Eps:

'Tears, Laughter, Diarrhea'

5/6/2013 7:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050613_david_cross_launch
T-minus 20 days until the long awaited return of "Arrested Development" ... and this weekend, David Cross gave us a little teaser about what we can expect in the new eps -- tears, laughter and diarrhea.

Clearly, Buster will shed the tears ... and the laughter belongs to Gob ... but who will have the diarrhea????

WHO?!?!?!?!?

Whatever, doesn't even matter ... just give us some chicken dance ... and frozen bananas ... and drunk Lucille ... and cut-off jean shorts ... and some analrapist ... and some Scott Baio.

Please.

Julies

That got annoying fast.

STFUP

I've never understood the fascination with Arrested Development. It simply wasn't that great.

BobLoblaw

I can't wait. I only hope it can live up to all the hype.

Cricket

David is very talented, a very underrated actor. I liked AD before, hope this lives up to what's been promised.

James R. - Los Angeles

"TEARS, LAUGHTER, DIARRHEA." This can also be applied to stories on TMZ.

Canadasux

'Would have helped tremendously if any of those "funny" lines had a context. Now I know why I never watched the show when it first aired.

Nadiadamit

Arrested Development was fan****ingtastic... if its over Ur head~ it just is... its ok..U may find many things in life that way. No f*cking better attorneys name then Bob Loblaw...I died when I heard it...luckily I was resurrected by chicken dancing, or whatever trickery they call it. "Illusion, Michael! A trick is something a whore does for money."

Truth

I'm so farking sick of hearing about this ungodly overrated show that got more chances than other shows that were much better, just because Opie was attached to it.

MSCSpecial

What makes AD great is that its a joke almost every line! It touches on in a humorous way mankind's narcissism

wendyjude

WHAAAATTTT?????? First time I heard it was coming back! \O/

Cinemacho

Can't wait to see Arrested Development? Check out the Do***entary w/ fun cameo's from the cast via the link provided. http://cinemacho.com/arrested-development-do***entary-trailer/

sistaelle

If a line was actuallly funny it wouldn't require "context": This show really sux. If any show should be brought back it would be "Better Off Ted".. laugh-outloud funny every episode.