Shanna Moakler

Breastfeeding Is 'Incestual and Gross'

5/7/2013 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050713_shanna_moakler_launch_v2
Shanna Moakler believes her boobs are for adults only ... not babies ... telling TMZ she views the act of breastfeeding as "incestual" and "gross."

Moakler -- who has three kids -- was leaving a birthday party at the Emerson Theatre in Los Angeles when she explained, "I just look at my breasts as, like, sexual."

She added, "I'm selfish."

Still, the former beauty queen and reality star tells us she supports women who DO want to breastfeed ... but she makes it clear, she's a formula kind of a girl.

LetsBeReAL

Wow. She's going to get a lot of backlash which is probably what she wanted considering she's a nobody. Breast feeding is natural. A man sucking on tits is not normal. It's a norm now but it's not natural. It may feel great but it's not normal. She's just jealous she couldn't do it. Any WOMAN would love to be a breastfeeding mom. It takes a lot of work and will power. Not everyone can do it because they are lazy;can't make milk; sleep past 3pm and the baby needs to eat every 2 hrs, etc. This bitch is going to get so many moms against her. I'll sit here and laugh.

OoJenn22oO

Seems like some deep issues with it!

cindy

She's an idiot. i can't stand her, never did.

OoJenn22oO

Someone*

namers

Stupid is as stupid does.

airplay71

what an ignorant bitch haha

Babyyy42169

Breasted Babies Are The Healthiest Babies ... Proven Fact That Breastfed Babies Are Proven To Have A Higher IQ !

Nonsense

Uh, who is she? And why do we need to know this?

Mel

She's incestual and gross

Raejean

The word is "incestuous," although it doesn't apply here. Please, nobody tell her how tongue-kissing got started; she's liable to have apoplexy because she believes baby food in jars was available in ancient times.

jeff

I just look at her breasts as sexual too! I'd really like to meet her

Katie Perry's Mini Bar Snatch

Just do us a favor and don't procreate... you're obviously too selfish to have kids.

monthebiff

Every word out of her mouth is stupid. She's full of hate and misinformation. If she actually DOES support women breastfeeding, she wouldn't call it things like "incestual" and "gross." Breasts were made for the purpose of feeding babies. I obviously don't have to go through all of the benefits. No, breastfeeding is not for everyone and not every woman can breastfeed, but for most women it is the kindest, most natural way to feed your child. I have nursed my children and have never felt sexually aroused, and neither do most women. People like Shanna, and Shanna in particular because she's such a dumb ass, truly piss me off with their stupid and ignorant opinions.

SAYITWITURCHEST

You think the milk in a women's breast is just for show?? Sharing is caring lol

Brandacej

Breastfeeding is certainly not for everyone. I wanted nothing to do with it, that however does not make me a bad mother. I find it very unnatural and gross, for me personally. I don't however, condemn those mothers that chose to do it, I just ask you don't condemn or judge me for not wanting to.