Shanna Moakler

Breastfeeding Is 'Incestual and Gross'

5/7/2013 8:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

050713_shanna_moakler_launch_v2
Shanna Moakler believes her boobs are for adults only ... not babies ... telling TMZ she views the act of breastfeeding as "incestual" and "gross."

Moakler -- who has three kids -- was leaving a birthday party at the Emerson Theatre in Los Angeles when she explained, "I just look at my breasts as, like, sexual."

She added, "I'm selfish."

Still, the former beauty queen and reality star tells us she supports women who DO want to breastfeed ... but she makes it clear, she's a formula kind of a girl.

harveyismyhero

I don't call it incestual or gross, but to each her own. I have 4 very healthy, happy and extremely intelligent children who were all formula fed. I never considered breastfeeding. While it's natural for others, it isn't for me. Kudos to those who do.

chubbs McBuff

I wonder if she thought the act of child birth was also "incestual" and "gross."

Ginger

I'd comment on how stupid she is but most of you beat me to it. Wonder what she thinks about cow's milk?

Vivian

So, feeding your baby food from an ANIMALS TIT'S must be better than what God truly designed yours for....hhhhmmmmm. Dumbass!

christina

Guess she thinks GMO formula is the answer, instead of natural food......perhaps her tatoos have osoned her mnd as well as her body.....just sayin'!

pepsman

What a dumbass

jewelgrl

Excuse me, but it's the body's natural response to childbirth as well as the best food for a newborn. It is sad that your pea sized brain can't see the breast as nothing more than something "sexual". What an airhead!

"Like, oh my god, you breast feed your baby? That is like totally gross!", said Shanna "dumbass" Moakler.

Kelly

They say it releases a bonding hormone. I don't love it, but I've done it because once you are a mom it's not about you. I'm definitely not that mom that whips it out in public. I'm not shy, but I don't like making other people uncomfortable.

Amy

Shanna Moakler is a prime example of why you should have to pass a test to procreate.

Michell

I have never heard such stupidity. What a dumba$$.

LunarJunk

Shanna, shut your dumb ass up and get educated.

Lori1919

Must have been a slow night for TMZ to even bother interviewing a "nobody" like her. Her only claim to fame is her celebrity ex-husband & their reality show from a million yrs ago where she showed the world what a terrible & lazy mother she was. Anyway, who makes a comment that breastfeeding is incestual? What a moron. Learn to think before you speak.

Your mom

Wow what a moron - I can't believe this non-sense. She is a mother of two - I could maybe see some young girl who hadn't had any children say something stupid like this but not a mom.

Beth

Women this stupid should not be able to reproduce.

Jessica

What is not natural is how dumb she is....or her lips for that matter. Dumb broad.