'Jersey Shore' Ronnie

My Kidneys Were Ticking

Time Bombs

5/9/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0508_ronnie_ortiz-margo_tmz_article1
Ronnie from "Jersey Shore" just survived something more painful than a summer with Snooki -- 10 agonizing days in the hospital with kidney stones ... TMZ has learned.

Sources in Ronnie Magro's camp tell us the 27-year-old got out of a Florida hospital Wednesday after undergoing two surgeries to treat kidney stones ... and more.

Ronnie initially went in for the stones, but we're told docs discovered he was born with a hereditary disorder that's also fouling up his kidney function.

Doctors still haven't cleared Ronnie to fly -- so he's stuck in FL for the time being.

Btw, we're told Sammi "Sweetheart" was with Ronnie for his entire 10-day hospital stay ... so they probably broke up at least twice.

William j

Massive amounts of steroids = loss of kidney function

EastCoastChopper

Actuallly, dude has "calcified steroids in his kidneys...and anyone who has passed a 1000 mg nugget of Deca, knows it hella-hurts yo!

Cartman

So now steroids are a "hereditary disorder". Mmkay.

kinjit

Big F'in deal I was in for 28 days my kidney swelled to the size of a basketball and caused my bowels to block. I've since had 3 more pass and had to have 2 others removed...... Man-up buttercup get down off your cross and get over yourself.

AZCHIC83

Im a expert on this lol I get stones at least twice a month sometime even get a kidney infection and had to go through surgery once. It's not serious enough to be hospitalized for 10 days

Caveman Radio

It's the steroids, dope!

mallball

ONE SHOT KID!!!!!

sickofitall

FYi kids. Those "monsters" you drink every waking hour of the day and those steroids you pump into your bodies with all the whey protein shakes CAUSE KIDNEY STONES! It doesn't take a genius to figure it out.

Fox

I bet this guy doesn't even know where his kidneys are located.

Wildling

It's all that Ron Ron juice, bro.

Len B

That "inherited kidney problem" is most likely the result of steroid overuse (and abuse.) The connection between kidney damage caused by steroid use among bodybuilders is well do***ented. I just wish Ronnie was man enough to come clean about what's causing his medical problems instead of issuing fabricated press releases. He just might be able to save a young kid from repeating is mistakes.

paul

get off the ROIDS

Kiley

It wasn't kidney stones....I was a huge **** up his ass. He keeps getting **** up the ass its bound to get stuck!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2