Lindsay Lohan

Cut Off from Adderall

I'm Quitting Betty Ford!!!

5/11/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0510_lindsayIt's Lindsay Lohan's worst fear ... doctors at The Betty Ford Center have cut off her precious supply of Adderall -- and now, she's hell-bent on making her escape.

Sources close to Lindsay tell TMZ ... doctors at the rehab center evaluated Lindsay this week and decided she does NOT need her Addy pills, despite Lindsay's claims she suffers from ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder).​

We're told Betty Ford's doctors almost NEVER give anyone over the age of 15 the powerful drug, because the docs believe there are plenty of substitute meds for ADHD that do the trick without the addictive qualities inherent in the drug.  And, we're told, the doctors are well aware many people -- especially Hollywood types -- misuse Adderall as a weight-control drug.

Here's the immediate problem ... Lindsay is telling her friends she CANNOT stay at Betty Ford and wants to be moved to another facility that is not hard-nosed about Adderall.

And this sets up yet another crisis, because it seems inconceivable Judge Jim Dabney and prosecutors would ignore the Betty Ford doctors and trump their diagnosis by letting Lindsay make a move.

Pablo

It is so annoying how this one carries on. If I were the judge, I'd throw her in jail. If I were the judge, I would throw someone in jail for letting her out early.

Boo Hoo, Lindsey. I'd have been and have been written off like nothing compared to you.

Do your time, crybaby. The person here is just a really bad role model for girls and an embarrassment to our country. Blah.

janet

Lohan can either make the best of it at BF or go to jail. The paperwork is in and approved for BF. Shawn Holley signed this as well. She kept Lohan out of jail again. So Lohan can't pull a shyt fit to Shawn, FIX THIS. Nope.

It's early, Lohan pulled this shyt in just over a week. It's going to be a long 90 day's for the BF staff. Such a waste of their time and space. Lohan doesn't want help never did.

Lohan will go through the motions just comply as she does and right back out until the next time.

Can't help someone who doesn't want it. Lohan swears she doesn't have a problem so than what's the problem? Oh, that's right she's a drunk and drug addict. No problem.

Reg

OK, This is Serious, Who Stole The Shark ,that I sent to Bear? !!!!!!!

janet

@LK...that's udderly horrifying. Better take 2 double stat.

Cheri

Why any drugs at all, this person is a junkie lock her ass up for a year. Adderall my god that drug should be band.

janet

@Reg...Happy Mothers Day. How was your breakfast? Hey Reg how the hell do you loose a shark? Meet me at the milking shed too funny.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

@ Reg....My shark probably chewed his way out of the box.....my guess is he ate the Fed-Ex guy as well.

janet

@Zephyr...So true. Lohans always been a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

But did she beat anybody up yet.

LK

I HEARD LINDSAY TOOK THE SHARK HOSTAGE @ BF & IS THREATENING 2 MAKE SHARK FIN SOUP OUT OF THE POOR THING IF SHE DOESN'T GET HER ADDERALL RIGHT NOW !
QUICK ! PLS GIVE THE BITCH HER FIX & SAVE BEAR'S SHARK !!!!!
LOL

BobbieFisher

Does anyone know, was Lohan allowed to take her adderall the last time she was at Betty Ford? I am curious as to why this is an issue now because she's been taking the drug for years.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Any guesses as to how much her brain weighs?

Reg

Can we get an undercover catering assistant into BF, ASAP!!!! If there is Shark Fin soup on the menu, Well my greatest fears will have been realised!!!!

janet

@Bobbie...Don't know. I think so. I thought it was more about alcohol. Lohan claimed she was able to get Adderall in jail. So Lohan was able to pull that lie off. Just not working this time.

janet

And were off...the hate arrows are in full force. Just proves we're right.

Previous 15 Comments | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments