James Gandolfini

on 'Sopranos' Movie:

'When David Chase Is Broke'

5/13/2013 7:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051313_james_gandolfini_launch
Good news everyone ... James Gandolfini has spelled out the circumstances for a "SOPRANOS" MOVIE!!!!

Bad news ... the plan entails the show creator being extremely irresponsible with the fortune he made from the series.

Gandolfini was leaving Madeo with his wife this weekend -- when we talked mafia ... and we even got a reaction from the guy when we asked how he felt about the infamous "Sopranos" finale.

For the record, "Sopranos" finale .... WAYYY better than the "Lost" finale ... but still not as good as the "Friday Night Lights" finale.

jackmama311

i'd like to see a video of all the paulie & christopher scenes, those two torn it up on screen, often.

Grandma Cracker

I would LOVE THIS!

Azi

Why does his wife have to ride in the backseat ?

kuality79

So I guess just me and Yori arethe only 2 that have got James to talk for TMZ you guys ****ed up letting me go because I feel like you guys show really sucks balls now and your ratings have dropped since I left go to hell who ever made the decision!

Nvts

Nobody cares. The show is OVER. Move on people.
Just like The X-Files (or right, we all forgot about that show AND the movie). What about Sex in the City!!!!!....We don't want see 'Golden Girls in the City." Move on and let it go!!!!

static

He's one of those guys who doesn't want to be typecast sorry James but you are no Al Pacino you've done other things but you are most famous for being Tony Soprano so why not embrace it and be grateful instead of acting like an ungrateful douche.

sean

To pay homage to The Sopranos, every Sunday night at 9 pm I whack myself.

bjay

Loved Sopranos but a movie would suck without the main character Tony. And everyone knows that in the finale, the music suddenly stops and the scene fades to black because Tony gets shot in the head. So unless Tony is a zombie, don't see how this would work.

Laura

He looks like Rob Reiner.

Eddie

The show was/is vastly overrated. Seasons 5 & 6 were complete garbage. Season was 1 corny and unrealistic. The acting for the most part was mediocre. All the psychiatrist scenes and dream sequences were a complete bore.

scoopie

Always wondered why they didn't do a movie like Sex and the City did; would have made tons of money. And I wish A&E or whoever would start doing reruns again.