'Game of Thrones' Co-Creator

We LOOOVE Torturing Theon Greyjoy

5/17/2013 7:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

051713_david_benioff_launch
David Benioff is one sick bastard ... 'cause the "Game of Thrones" co-creator tells TMZ he was actually LOOKING FORWARD to shooting the Bobbitt-ing of Theon Greyjoy scene for "quite some time."

Benioff -- who runs "G.o.T." along with D.B. Weiss -- was leaving the gym in L.A. yesterday when we asked ... as a man, how difficult was it to produce that crazy brutal de-penising scene??

We also asked if the torture will ever stop -- and while Benioff wouldn't give a definitive answer, he did give us this:

"All I can say is ... we love Alfie [the actor who plays Theon] but we also enjoy torturing him."

One more fun fact -- apparently there's a casting director who gets to screen all the naked extras for the show. Ya gotta hear our photog beg David for a job as her assistant.

Pretty funny.

IwuvTMZ

Game on!

Adrienne

as soon as them chicks came in the room i knew his dick was a goner.

Jackie

Yeah Greyjoy is an idiot...the best scene was from last season **SPOILER** when he had just sacked Winterfell and was standing up giving a big speech about how they will be remembered for decades to come ...then one of the men comes up from behind and hits him on the head and knocks him out ....like "ok I've had enough of you" and all the men laugh and carry on with their own plan. I wish they'd show more Khaleesi ..she's my favorite. ***BTW that litle useless turd King Joffrey kinda reminds me of Justin Bieber ..except evil. He's at the top, but not really and is a spoiled brat that everyone just kinda tolerates. He thinks he's awesome, but he's really just a pansy ass......just sayin'

Truth

DAMN, THOT THE NAKED CHICS WERE GONNA CASTRATE THE DUDE. INSTEAD THEY BLURRED OUT THE PEEN GUILLOTINE SCENE, LAME... #TRUTH!!

Mabel Leaf

You catch this guy on the street and just keep going on and on about naked extras!!!?? Such an amazing show with so much going on and this was the best you could come up with? Jeez

boo

And we seriously enjoy watching you torture Theon. He SOOOOO deserves it.

Gridiron

Every time I start to feel sorry for Theon, I just remember those two little innocent boys who he had killed, burned and strung up. If only real life had such fitting justice for animal baby killers...

Suzy

The guy that plays Theon is singer Lilly Allen's brother.........That's a fun fact TMZ

tessa

he does deserve death, he does not deserve torture, there is no place in a civilized world for that sort of sick depravity. I love GoT, but truly hate the graphic torture scenes, just sickening.

AlwaysOnTimeB

Never liked that little prick Theon, but wouldn't he have some kind of serious infections by now? Like everyone else, I knew those girls were in on the torture somehow.

oBAMa

Well I don't love it. I fast forward every time that part comes on. Makes me want to puke.

Lord Simian

I'm pretty sure George RR Martin, the author of the books, would argue against calling them co-creators...

piratesrule8

Thanks for the spoilers...

Sheranne

The perfect torture in keeping with the book if if he flayed Theons penis. Their symbol on their shield which he reminded him is the flayed man. Every time he got an erection it would be horrible,ripping open again. Later in book he forces Theon to perform oral sex on his wife, prolly so that it will happen. So that the organ Theon once prized will be source of great pain and he will be in turmoil lose my manhood or pain. Diabolical. Boltons bastard will only cut it off ifTheon begs.