Rob Kardashian

This Weight Loss Thing ...

It's a Process

5/17/2013 2:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

051513_robk_launch
Rob Kardashian might need a new workout plan ... or diet plan -- or both. Despite the fact we've seen him busting his ass all over town, he can't seem to lose it.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Hotwheelz

just another fat a$$ pos Kardashian............

anonymous

Dude, Rob, it's all about your diet. Working out alone will not help you if you're eating badly.

Cookster

Wishing you the best Rob. Even though I heard you tell Ryan that your mom was the best mom please don't
count on her for any help in this area unless you can
make some money for her.

surfsupl

damn who's bigger? His sister or Rob?

james

A process, Yea, You go work out and then you go to Pizza Hut and then Kim's house for Chicken Wings and Beer......Your a fool. Fat and ugly runs in your family....Hahahahaha

Nikki

The Kardashians - A family of whales.

Carl

Weight loss is 90% about diet. Exercise is great, but has much more to do with building muscle and endurance than it does weight loss. If he still eats too much the weight will never come off.

Fallopia Lopez

I care more about Edward Furlong than this fat a-hole, and I don't care about Edward Furlong at all.

Jenn

He's not a bad guy. The least irritating of them all. He & Khloe def got the fat gene. It's a horrible struggle they will be tormented by their whole life. I think he's doing the best he can. Let's give him a break. My fat jeans are tight too. Shut up Mean people it was a long winter. I'll borrow some aderal from Lindsay

KartrashianKow

Poor fatty Rob! All that alcohol and food consumption will do that to a person!......what happen to that new girlfriend (the Kim look alike) that TMZ was showing him with after Rita Ora dumped his @ss?

JW

Here's a few thoughts: shut your pie hole, put the donuts down, walk away from the craft services dessert table (oh, he's not working, scratch that), put the booze down you drink to forget, well everything. MAN, how hard is it? And stop dressing like a fool.

keith

he needs to stop drinking like a ****ing lush. thats his problem hes a drunk! and alcohol puts weight on you, especially beer.

U dont know me

He's just like his sister fat, stupid, and talentless

lisa

I always check with http://spiffyreview.com/category/weight-loss-diet-plans/ before I try anything or spend any money on weight loss or diet products, it's a review site of all kind of stuff.

lisa