Wade Robson

Life's a Beach

5/17/2013 4:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0517_wade_robson_GSI
Wade Robson surfaced in Hawaii with his wife and son on Friday ... sportin' an Aloha shirt and some flip flops following his "Michael Jackson molested me as a kid" media blitz.

We broke the story ... Wade recently sold his Santa Monica condo and skipped town to live with his wife and kid in her hometown on the island.

Wade shouldn't get too comfortable though ... he's gonna have to fly back to L.A. at some point to follow up on his claim against the Michael Jackson Estate.

In the meantime, it's 80 degrees in Hawaii right now ... with a slight chance of awesome.

Aloha.

Chet

Yes, MJ molested me to when I was a child. Oppppsss, since I am 69 years old , I think he molested me in my dream. For that can i get picea of his astate too?????

Susan62509

-Hi, I'm Susan62509 , and I'm a f#cking idiot.

-I think when a tabloid falsely reports that Wade Robson's allegations stem from "repressed memory", I think it must be true!!!!

-When Wade clarifies that the tabloid was incorrect, I claim the tabloid report was from his lawyer

-I ignore all the body language experts who asserted that Wade was telling the truth, and hold onto one self-proclaimed expert because they give me the answer that I want.

-I worship a dead pedophile named Michael Jackson

- I like to defame abuse victims on the internet all day.

-I'm a very lonely and pathetic person

-I haven't left my doublewide in 22 years

-I like to imagine Tom Mesereau naked and covered in delicious peanut butter.

jazzypgirl

If its not about the money why sue the estate! Wasn't he on the tour!

furious cupcakes

Hope he can heal now, my heart goes out to him and his family, this must be very difficult for him and his wife, especially with a new baby.

Zip

Accusations, accusations, accusations--large, tall, and wide...but where is the evidence? We hear the name calling, yet are given no evidence, save for words??? We are thus left with the question: "When was Wade Robson lying, before, or now?" You can't trust a person's word if they repeatedly change their word. Let me remind everyone, Robson was under-oath during Michael's criminal trial, but he is giving interviews without being sworn in, now saying the direct opposite? I mean, what better time to expose a criminal than when you are testifying on their behalf as a friendly witness--whilst you are guarded by several units of police. So, which story are we to believe? He waits for MJ to die, and makes unsubtantiated claims against him, after his death, when Jackson can't defend himself? This entire matter should be investigated by a grand jury, with the square focus on AEG, to see if this is their attempt to undermine and influence the current civil suit against AEG. I have a confident view, that after the trial, Wade Robson will magically drop his suit, and disappear from the media exposure. This is an AEG staged event, and I would not doubt that Robson was either paid-off or threatened by someone to motivate him to detonate these allegations during the Jackson vs. AEG civil court trial .Robson now claims that his career hit a snag after a nervous breakdown? Really? Is that the case, or has he developed a bad reputation for himself in the business--including being responsible for throwing Justin Timberlake under the bus, when Wade slept with Britney Spear?. Remember, Timberlake trusted him as a friend, and even wrote and produced a song with him, and Robson, being a social climber, slept with Britney. Now, if that is his true character, then who else has he betrayed in this business??? I don't think he had a nervous breakdown, no--I think he was blacklisted, the reason that he is now so desperate for money. Further, who can work with a litigious person like this. Given his past pro Jackson testimony, how can you trust him, either way???? You'd have to hire this guy at your own risk!!!!!

medmj

come on . he HAS 2 "BREAKDOWNS" TWO YEARS AGO AND ONLY NOW HE SUES THE ESTATE AND GOES ON TV WITH THESE LIES THE SAME MONTH THE JACKSON FAMILY SUES AEG FOR 40 BILLION . Y NOW AND NOT WHEN HE HAD BREAK DOWNS 2 YEARS AGO, WADE IS A LIAR .

Aivy

MJ is dead, he is unable to defend himself yet, I personally think he did do somethings to in fact a lot of innocent young boys. Can't ever deny that he truly had a unique gift. One In which we have yet to witness from the artist they're producing today. I think mccauley Culkin has a book being released in July claiming to have been violated by MJ himself. Are people (naysayers /media) claim he too is in fact money hungry?

burning_plastic

I think it's wrong to attack this guy based on how you think a victim should act. If you are a Michael Jackson fan arguing for his innocence, typical behavior is not a wise subject to raise when attacking Wade. The reason is simple. Michael Jackson's behavior was not typical of most men but much of his behavior was very typical of a pedophile. That might be an unfortunate coincidence but if you think making friends with boys, buying them presents, being friends with them until they hit puberty...
what kind of typical behavior does that sound like?
Michael was a gifted and very troubled person. I don't wtf was his issue actually, but try to be logical when discussing this person's behavior.

dd

Hawaii is very expensive!

dgb

Don't understand your obsession with this guy. Leave him alone. It is pretty clear that MJ was screwed up when it came to children as well as sexuality. It is not unlikely that this guy is telling the truth. If so, you are being cruel. Would you treat a female that claimed this with someone who had MJ's history the same way? i doubt it. Boys can be sexually abused to, it happens everyday and there is nothing funny or light about it. Grow up TMZ.

AH LEE

Smmfh TMZ cracks me up for ending they post with ALOHA

Steph

LOL. This whole story is just fishy !!!! Also, his wife looks wierd. I think they are making this up for money. He gonna get paid big time. & his wife is gonna go on a shopping spree. LOL

nof

Sure is great having famous friends in this town...

...wonder what year he bought the condo, just sayin'.

Dose Of Reality

How dare he try to have a life.
He accused the great Michael Jackson who must be innocent because.... uhhhhh...... he's Michael Jackson. Therefore not only is Wade a liar, well, when it's convenient for fans, but he's money grubbing too, it doesn't matter, anything he would do, in a fans eyes would be greed! If your last name is Jackson, it's OK though.

Even if this is a false claim, you disgusting fans are showing exactly why it is so difficult for victims to step forward.

Don't be upset if someone is accused of being a taxi driver just because they work for a taxi company, have a hack license and drive strangers around 60 hours a week for money.
It's a similar situation with MJ, right fans?

Thetruth