Paris Hilton

Swatted Again

That's NOT Hot

5/19/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0517-paris-swatted-tmz-main
Hi, my name is Paris and I'm a two-time victim of ... SWATTING.

Welcome Paris.

TMZ has learned Paris Hilton re-joined the celeb swatting club when someone called 911 pretending to be her, and told cops she was trapped in her bedroom with a gun to her head.

Multiple police cars rushed to Paris' L.A. mansion to search for intruders after the call came in last weekend -- but all they found were Paris' pooches chillin' by themselves.

This is deja vu all over again for Paris ... TMZ broke the story when cops responded to her house 2 months ago for a very similar call.

Sources tell us, Paris wasn't home for the latest incident, and was completely unaware until she got back and saw the LAPD cruisers lined up outside her house.

As we previously reported ... Justin Timberlake, Khloe Kardashian, Selena Gomez, Russell Brand, Ryan Seacrest, Miley Cyrus and Magic Johnson have all been swatted too.

0517-paris-hilton-chp

forreal

ITA. TMZ, stop reporting this bullsh!t. If the cops are stupid enough to keep falling for it, then they're idiots too!

jdsantini

OMG, nobody f'in cares. Seriously, stop. And I don't even get why 2nd tier TMZ cares. The swatters aren't even "cool" anymore by doing this repeat business B.S.! Stop! (swatting & posting! Nobody gives an F!)

Petite

I admire Paris for finally growing up and quitting all the attention-getting ploys that she used to pull. Like most of us, I wonder if somewhere in her mind she's finally thinking, "I don't need any of this crap anymore".
Sometimes the best days are when you stay in bed with your dogs and four really nice pillows and a bottle of wine and just watch TV until you fall asleep again. I feel sorry for celebrities who don't know what it's like to RELAX.

Shark

tmz stop posting these asinine updates and if the swatters get no headlines eventually they will stop. you are perpetuating this...they only do it for notoriety and you are giving it to them. love your show overall...bur sometimes you really just are...dumb asses...sorry harvey...but um...yeah...

Sonja

I don't usually gripe about what TMZ posts about but come on guys. This might have been news when it first started happening but they are doing re-runs now... a fake call to 911... again... really is worth reporting on. Especially when these people aren't even home when it happens. Stop giving these weird chicken sh** callers attention for wasting tax payers dollars with these fake calls.

woodin

goota wonder just how much it cost Paris to have her own house swatted?

This franchise was over a long time ago...

my 2 cents

Where is the recording of the 911 call ?

KayQ

TMZ needs to do more research before posting, if you look at Paris' twitter account she's in Cannes, so she was never there. That can't even be her in the pic.

monique

sounds to me more like somebody misses seeing her name in ANY kind of a headline so she had her people set this one up

Carl

Maybe she is happy someone remembers she still exists.

FruitSalad

Funny all the people TMZ has an obsession with get swatted and they have their cameras there when the cops show up.

Tesla_Consulting

Savages.

KartrashianKow

So much for the reports TMZ made that cops would no longer release the names of those who are swatted!.....it was obviously wrong because you keep reporting the swatting storys!

zeus

do the cops rush to everybody's house like that in LA ? whow really that is nice......secure...... hmmm and who pays ?? working stiffs that is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hhhhhgghjjffgjj

Here we go again can we get some news worthy news , tmz is becoming like dejavu,every report tmz post seem like I already read them, I think its time for me to find a new source

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments