Justin Bieber

Booed

at Billboard Music Awards

5/20/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052013_beiber_billboard_launchJustin Bieber was straight up BOOED at the Billboard Music Awards last night ... and not like 1 or 2 people ... it was a straight up CHORUS of boos ... and it made Justin super uncomfortable.

It all went down when Cee Lo called on Bieber to receive the first ever Milestone Award -- but when Bieb got to the stage, the crowd turned on him.

Of course, there were some screams from the hardcore Bieber fans ... and JB managed to silence the haters for a minute by thanking Jesus Christ (who's gonna boo JC?) ... but overall, more boos than a haunted house.

As for the Bieber/Selena Gomez situation, the two were NOT seated together during the show -- despite a pre-show photo of the seating arrangement that suggested they would be.

Instead, she was kickin' it with Taylor Swift ... and didn't stand when Bieber's name was called for the Top Male Artist Award.

0520_selena_sub

Previous 15 Comments | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18

Shannon

The face that Myley made when she announced his name was priceless!!

Paige44

I am not a Bieber fan so to speak but I do think booing anyone is over the top judgmental and RUDE!! Unless of course you're a terrorist or a ghost. Ha ha!! Not to mention the crowd booing him are all full of just as much BS! The guy making the comments on his outfit and wearing sunglasses, Did he happen to notice all the other pretentious famous people in the room wearing them too? Including Cee Lo that was standing right next to him. On the topic of his button down leather outfit, he is a musician and they all dress pretty different than your average Joe. If you ask me Cee Lo's outfit should have been the one in question! At least he had clothes on!! Give the dude a break for God sake, he is a kid and he is very talented. He is allowed mistakes just like the rest of us! We are all less than perfect and have made plenty of bad decisions. Imagine your dirty laundry being aired daily around the world for all to see. Please people get over your high and mighty righteous selves and cut the kid a break!

Paige44

Bieberfan

Stop saying he pulled the Jesus card to stop the boos. He has thanked Jesus during other Awards he has won. He also spoke of Jesus to Oprah and on 100 Huntley Street. TMZ is not too informed and should know that JB is a proud Christian and has mentioned Jesus Christ several times.

yardybowy

Now im not a fan of this dude but yall are ****ing lyin as hell when u say he got more boos cmon people watch the video /anyhow cant wait to see the spoof for this video whats with the stuttering jb??

rippie

I've followed the Biebs since his earliest days as an entertainment writer for radio and could see he would flame out in time and his audience would turn on a dime, and have been warning people he'd prove to be an ignorant, spoiled brat.

Well, HERE IT IS, BRAT TIME and people are already giving him the "drop a nut and talk to the hand" over his recent BS.

This Faux-Street put-on affectation is nothing but a desperate grasp at trying to expand his fan base to actual adults.

It ain't workin'.

Craft THAT, Biebs!

BieberSucks

Maybe he should apologize for calling the dead paparazzi a liar! His career has been going down hill since January 1rst, 2013. Bad Luck to call a dead man a liar Justin. First he sends his condolences Then he slaps the family in the face the next day and calls Chris Guerra a Liar?

MaryDtn9

NEVER BELIEVE SOCIAL MEDIA, IT’S ALWAYS BS.
Never Trust; always verify. Help Prevent Bulling and Suicides.
Be positive. It’s a personal choice. It’s your choice.
4BetterChoicesGo2: 1 702 421 3511
disnetinc.com/Marydtn9.htm

xBieberIsMyLife

I will never leave Justin. Sure he disappoints me at time, but hey he's human he's going to make mistakes. I've lost respect for him for some of the shizz he has done, but that doesn't mean I'm just going to be like f-ck it I'm done...naw I'm going to support him & love him till I'm dead. All I see is a bunch insecure jealous c-nts bashing Justin because they have nothing better to do in life. Justin isn't going to fail or disappear everyone is obsessed with him obviously. Everyone is worried about every little detail about his life. He has been famous for almost 6 years now he isn't going any where. Justin's saved my life plenty of times he inspires me so definitely not going to be fake and leave him. I remember watching his Baby video in 2010 and I was like this guy is cute and he sounds like an angel, I'm going to be a big fan of his I know and look me at me now 18 in college still loving him :')

Deena

Why do you guys LIE TMZ...if you look at this video Taylor Swift and Selena were standing and clapping there hands...

LindaS