Justin Bieber

Booed

at Billboard Music Awards

5/20/2013 6:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

052013_beiber_billboard_launchJustin Bieber was straight up BOOED at the Billboard Music Awards last night ... and not like 1 or 2 people ... it was a straight up CHORUS of boos ... and it made Justin super uncomfortable.

It all went down when Cee Lo called on Bieber to receive the first ever Milestone Award -- but when Bieb got to the stage, the crowd turned on him.

Of course, there were some screams from the hardcore Bieber fans ... and JB managed to silence the haters for a minute by thanking Jesus Christ (who's gonna boo JC?) ... but overall, more boos than a haunted house.

As for the Bieber/Selena Gomez situation, the two were NOT seated together during the show -- despite a pre-show photo of the seating arrangement that suggested they would be.

Instead, she was kickin' it with Taylor Swift ... and didn't stand when Bieber's name was called for the Top Male Artist Award.

0520_selena_sub

STFUP

In the photo used above, it's difficult to tell which one is Beiber and which one is Cyrus.

STFUP

"I'm 19 years old. I think I'm doing a pretty good job of allowing the corporate-controlled, mass-market media spin machine exploit me to the tween crowd for every penny they can get until I'm a worthless has-been, which should hopefully be very, VERY soon!"

juan

two kinds of people wear sunglasses inside -- the blind & d-bags

Bob

It's not surprising to see Douchie all tatted up. It goes well with his black leather Pampers.

lululawless

My sister n law and bro were there (pretty brunette in the blue dress with guy in glasses shown in video). My bro said the booooos were loud and all around. But instead of trying to help his cause by just thanking the people that market him so he is what he is (lets face it...my friends baby has made better "craft" in her diaper) he goes and makes himself look like an ungrateful little douche.

gossipgirl86

I didn't hear any booing...

newsjunkie69

You all must be tone deaf not to hear the boos. Anyways, he gave a totally awkward and arrogant speech. I wouldn't doubt if he was on something. And the blk dudes looked like they wanted to bang his a55.

static

That's no surprise, With the exception of prepubescent girls and boys he is universally seen as a douchebag.

Ms Kris

I read about this online f course the idiot was booed 1. A milestone award? For what? Short music career? Acting like an idiot in public?
Stop the made up awards-unless this is music form of the Razzies so the award was a joke
Did it bring the stupid monkey with him?

rlemons

Leave the kid alone.

EllieS

THe look on his face at the boos was priceless. "I deserve to be respected"...really, for what? Being a douche?

Pink

This is a good thing for the little s hit head, fame never last forever, the same people you spit on going up will be the same people that s hit on you coming down, dumb a zz.

Criss

Enough with him already!

tgrfan42069

tmz trying to make something out of nothing.here is a gif of him kissing her.the face taylor swift makes is funny though

Mike

He invokes Jesus? Nice. 7 million children under 5 years old die each year. 2/3 of these deaths are preventable with antibiotics, adequate nutrition, clean water. And god just stands back and watches all this happen so he can follow some ****ing awards show.