Joe Jackson

Wade Robson's Getting

PAID TO LIE

5/23/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052213_joe_jackson_launch
Wade Robson
is getting paid big money to destroy Michael Jackson's reputation with child abuse allegations ... so says MJ's dad Joe Jackson.

Joe was at the airport in L.A. Wednesday when we asked about Wade's claims against the MJ estate -- that the singer sexually abused him as a child for years -- but Joe doesn't buy Wade's story for a second ... and he's not placing the blame entirely on Wade's shoulders either.

Joe's got his own conspiracy theory about who's REALLY behind Wade's allegations ... and whoever it is has a massive wallet.

SUNFLOWER

I don't think so!!!!

If AEG is to pay somebody to lie for them, you think it would be one person so far since May 1??? On top of that, AEG would have paid for some girl to be more convincing right, since all the rabids still believe that MJ was straight with 2 wives and three children plus all the history with Diana Ross, Brook Shields, and Princes Di, you know!!!!

Oh, maybe Joe is dropping a hint here for AEG to pay him, because the Jackson would say anything for a mighty buck!!!

Where is your proof Joe??? You son molested Wade and now you are raping him verbally, victimizing him again??? SMH!!!

HumanNature

AEG & THE "GRAVE ROBBER" ARE IN THE SAME $$$$$$$$ BED!!!!!!!!!!

SUNFLOWER

Don't fall off the sky, Joe!!!

You have had your chance to do the right thing and stop the child molester before he harmed another child back in 1993, you chose to lie and become an enabler, you will join your son burning in hell for eternity!!!

Miley Cyprus

you MJ fans are only embarrassing yourselves with your celeb worship.

HumanNature

EVEN THE FBI KNOW THAT MJ DID NOT MOLEST ANY CHILD!!!!

THEY FOLLOW HIM FOR YEARS!!!!!

AND FOUND NOTHING!!!!

HumanNature

PAPA JOE IS RIGHT!!!!

AEG IS PAYING THE "GRAVE ROBBER" TO LIE!!!!

Miley Cyprus

I believe Wade. And he has inspired me more than he will ever know. Even though I had no idea who he was until he came out with this.
Same thing happened to me. Like Wade, I never forgot what happened to me and I had no emotions at all connected with my memories.
My mind rationalized it as not a big deal, not "really" abuse. Because that is what I was CONDITIONED to believe, that it was "just fooling around" etc.
Wade says he was BRAINWASHED...psychologically unable to understand and accept that it was abuse. Because Michael manipulated and confused him. The deception is profound. Google the psychology and learn a little.
Of course, I was not there with Wade and MJ and therefore have no idea if it really happened. But what Wade says makes a lot of sense to me, and I would rather side with a professed victim and be wrong than side with a (possible) pedo.
Wade is innocent until proven guilty.

Vince

OK I ll agree the he is lying about his memory issues and more I also have no doubt he was one of micheals molestation victims. However it is long past the time when micheals reputation can be ruined. micheal took care of that himself along with the assistance of his dysfunctional and greedy family. Hell the jackson clan is more worried wade may get money from the estate that they want and feel entitled to than micheals reputation....

claudiamartelly

For those who say it was very inappropriate for Michael jackson to share his bed with kids. I absolutely agree. This was reported about Elvis:

'Elvis's closest female relationships were usually with young girls of around 13 or 14, ending as they reached late teens. He didn't have sex with these young girls, but had pajama parties, pillow fights and indulged in 'girl talk', just as he did with Gladys. As a perpetual youth", Elvis was "attracted to young women", and "Elvis felt comfortable with these adolescent girls" because he "was so insecure ... That’s why he needed younger girls.'

I don't ever remember Presley getting as much heat as Jackson for his behavior. Why is that?

HumanNature

DON'T FORGET LIBERACE!!!!!

HumanNature

THE "GRAVE ROBBER" WON'T BE GETTING ANYTHING FROM MJ ESTATE!!!!

caroline redbrook

The MJ case and that of peodphiles like Castro, Sanduskaccused pedophile, Sylvain Kustyan highlight the need to apprehend these menaces to our innocent children ASAP. Kustyan has been formally charged with two counts each of 1st Degree Sodomy and 1st Degree Sexual Abuse of a ten-year-old little boy. Kustyan, upon learning an arrest was imminent, fled the US and is now a fugitive from the law and is thought to be in Europe.

caroline redbrook

The MJ case and those of Ariel Castro, Sandusky and accused pedophile, Sylvain Kustyan highlight the need to apprehend these menaces to our children ASAP BEFORE they have decades to prey on our innocent children. Kustyan has been formally charged with two counts each of 1st Degree Sodomy and 1st Degree Sexual Abuse of a ten-year-old little boy. Kustyan, upon learning an arrest was imminent, fled the US and is now a fugitive from the law and is thought to be in Europe.

Horndog

Is Papa Joe working as a baggage handler at LAX now?

Phishie from Philly

So has Joe! He's been paid for years too lie. He's lied and said MJ wasn't a child molester when he new he was.
Phishie from Philly .