Michael Lohan

I Want Lindsay OUT

of Betty Ford, NOW!

5/26/2013 8:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

052613_michael_lohan_launchLindsay Lohan might be an all-star rehabber at Betty Ford ... but Michael Lohan remains unconvinced of the center's healing powers, telling TMZ he wants LiLo transferred STAT.

Our photog spotted Michael arriving at LAX Saturday afternoon and asked the doting dad's thoughts on LiLo's situation at BF and if he was in town to visit LL while she serves her time recovers.

Michael quickly made his position clear -- he's no fan of Betty Ford and wants to transfer Lindsay to a different facility ASAP.

He also throws in his two cents on Amanda Bynes.

Ellie G

Amanda should beat him about the head with a bong, call him ugly and sue his stupid ass.

Snerkles

I'm not gonna take time, to read all of the comments, but I sure hope that many of them are " STFU!"

Sam

Whew, I'm exhausted, just finished my move to London. Well, I'm off to tea with the Queen. Don't spare the rod, or you'll spoil the fun.

Cheers!

YouDontSay

I didnt watch the video. I was amazed a parent did not want the best for their child. Ok amazed after being a TMZ follower might be the wrong word lol.

MAX

ok

MAX

bbb

Grandma Cracker

@Susan appears to have the hots for Milo.

janet

Michael Lohan doesn't have any say or clout never has. Just like last week and just like now. Just like Dina has no say in anything Lindsay does and does to herself.

The only bad guy the only 'enabler' has always been and still is Lindsay Lohan herself. The Lohans espically Lindsay the setup are not getting money from this. Oh shyt.

So. Lohan needs to get through the 7th FORCED COURT ORDERED REHAB, do the 90 days.

Should Lohan be able to pull the 90 days to avoid jail, she can then try to set up paying talk shows or whatever on how she's onced again changed 'THIS TIME AND REALY MEANS IT THIS TIME.' They need money.

Grandma Cracker

Pearls Of Stupidity
[Naughty But Nice Rob] Which (in)famous dad of a trouble prone Hollywood actress had a pearl inserted into his man parts as a teenager?

But unlike Demi Moore’s yoga-teaching boy toy Will Ha****n, who had the pearl inserted due to a farming tradition boasting it’d give girls extra stimulation in the bedroom, this C-List celebrity did not follow such a tradition.

“He boasts that he and his pals did it when they were in the early teens,” reveals a source.

Actress:

Dad:

brian

"I can't get any of Lindsay's weed when she's locked up. Could someone translate that into 'I'm being a good dad' lingo for me?"

moribundman

I want the Lohan clan off the planet.

victory

Lohan Sr. is one of the many reasons his oldest daughter is the mess she is. The best place for Lindsay Lohan right now is a 90 day stint at Betty Ford. Where does this guy get the money to fly around the country? I don't believe he has a job.

dummy

OMG if that was my my dad I'd be a junkie too...

Miamimimi

She transfers? She starts her 90 days all over again... Would that not be a great outcome? Everytime Milo or Dina or Lilo herself wants out and she goes somewhere else: she has to start all over again until she has served 90 consecutive days in one place. Be it rehab or prison.

all about the money

Yes do what daddy wants...transfer her Stat...straight to a jail cell where she belongs.