Courteney Cox & David Arquette

We're Finally DIVORCED!

5/29/2013 11:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0529-courtney-cox-david-arquette-tmzCourteney Cox and David Arquette are finally divorced ... more than 2-and-a-half years after breaking up.

Courteney and David first separated in October 2010 ... but waited to file divorce docs until June 2012.

But on Tuesday, an L.A. County Superior Court judge entered a final judgement for the divorce ... officially ending the 12-year marriage.

In the divorce docs, both Courteney and David requested joint legal and physical custody of their 8-year-old daughter Coco ... so it's likely they got what they asked for.

The couple had previously told the media they would remain friends after the split -- and vowed to work together to raise their daughter.

0709_split_stars_footer_v2

spectator72

I wonder if she is dating ?

IwuvTMZ

Finally getting rid of the ball and chain.

Patti

Makes me sad....I really like them two together. I just wish that someone in HOLLYWEIRD would stay together and remember why they married in the first place. Nothing is easy in life....

linda

Who care

Signothorn

I rarely ever care about celebrity marriages, but I thought they were a cute couple and was hoping they'd work it out.

Namaste

pffhhhbbrtt... that's nothing.. I was separated for over 4 years before i got my divorce... amateurs...

Your S&M Girlfriend

Now there's a relationship that I think would have been or maybe would still be very interesting to understand.

Fred Farkel

So long jack@ss. That's what you get when you behave like a stupid little boy your entire life...

Jah36

Yay! Now Courtney can be a loser just like her friend Jennifer Aniston.

Stiletto

A couple of fuglies now free to be turned down legally by every other member of the opposite sex.

disembedded

So sad. I like them both very much.

Brien

That's good, Dave can finally come out.

Lucky_130

This is some good news, divorce is a beautiful thing

Trina

I think that it is great that they can remain friends and still raise Coco together. I really liked them as a couple and it is obvious that they still have love and respect for each other. I wish them both the best of luck.

Apollo

Feel so sorry this had to happen! However, I love the fact that they were adult enough to come up with an agreement that will allow their daughter to have both parents in her life. The truth is sometimes relationship just don't work out, and that ok! There is a season for everything and sometime that season changes. As long as we learn from our previous experiences we can feel confident about moving on. But obviously these two are great friends! And the fact that they work "together" as a team for their daughter is AMAZING! A lot more than what you can say for a lot of other Hollywood divorces..So GOOD FOR THEM! Wish them the best!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments