Snooki

I Lost My Virginity at 14

... and the Guy Was a Jerk

6/4/2013 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0604-snookie-getty
Snooki
says she lost her virginity at age 14 ... because she was bored ... and says the guy who took her V-card was a total jerk.

The "Jersey Shore" star spilled her guts during an interview with YourTango.com ... explaining, "I was 14. I mean, in upstate New York there's really nothing to do up there but experiment."

She continued, "He was a senior, and I thought he liked me but turned out he was just a jerk. So, it was terrible."

Snooki never names the guy ... but in previous interviews she's torn him apart -- saying, "I definitely regret my first time. It sucked."

0604_virginity_footer

zolopher

I'f she's still talking about it it seems to be memorable.

Kelly Rollins

Smart guy to hit it & quit it...especially when this girl says she was 14 and a Senior???

Snookie's now told several stories in WHAT AGE SHE LOST her V Card...and she's had a lot of action (by her own accounts) so we know that she's never let it hair over and grow shut to re-juvinate. I CALLL B.S. on 14

Ric

All I can do is laugh for her stupidity.

monique

why is this even a headline? we all lose our virginity at one time or another. snickers makes it sound like she's only one of the few who has ever done the deed.

Rich

I was thinking 12 or 13.

@jaimesmoore78

sket

Lady Di

There's nothing to do in upstate NY but experiment????? I wanna go there!!!
Ho.

hmpf

next she will be telling us when she had her first pimple breakout..some more "big" news..

Jocelynn

she had to take anything she could get in case she never ran into a man that drunk again!!! Gross Pig.

hellooo!!

BIG GIANT TEETH.

Sean

This trick is "BREAKING NEWS" the trick that got drunk,then got into her underwear,and then made out with 2 outta3 guys she just met in a hot tub!?!? Hey hoe, you did it cause youre a sl*t, and WTF r u doing to your face????

David

You sucky the pucky little girl because you were so bored. So you were a slut way back then. Whore then and whore now. Couldn't you keep yourself busy some other way besides sucking and fvcking and taking it up the ass? Great message for all the young girls. America is so proud of you. LMAO Slut!!!!

Luna

I grew up in the suburbs as well Snookie. And trust me there more things to do then start have sex at 14. No excuse.

jessssc

How is this breaking news?

S.

Wow she actually doesn't look half bad in this photo.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments