Snooki

I Lost My Virginity at 14

... and the Guy Was a Jerk

6/4/2013 11:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0604-snookie-getty
Snooki
says she lost her virginity at age 14 ... because she was bored ... and says the guy who took her V-card was a total jerk.

The "Jersey Shore" star spilled her guts during an interview with YourTango.com ... explaining, "I was 14. I mean, in upstate New York there's really nothing to do up there but experiment."

She continued, "He was a senior, and I thought he liked me but turned out he was just a jerk. So, it was terrible."

Snooki never names the guy ... but in previous interviews she's torn him apart -- saying, "I definitely regret my first time. It sucked."

0604_virginity_footer

CriticXtreme

Contrary to what this website promotes, it is the guy code for every straight male to take a girls cookies. Girls always forget the good guy but always remembers the jerk!

Seriously?

Wasn't worth hint . Once a slut always slut! Wait till their daughter comes hm @ 14 knocked up. Oh new tv show! No reruns

What You Really Want To See

If you lost your virginity at 14, you may be a jerk... but you are definitely a dirty skank whore. Wake up to yourself.

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Apparently she read all the mean comments about her self (can she read?) because you can tell she hates herself intensely, judging by all the face altering surgery and fake hair, nose, teeth, everything etc etc. Looks like she got a gastric band to try to lose her fat; so gross. By the way, she's obviously indicating she lost her virginity via sexual assault, just pointing that out. And that's never funny ha ha.

Leopold butters Stotch

Pretty soon she will take her baby clubbing at the jersey shore nightclubs, it will be epic.

backfire

LOL but she's not a jerk with the too white teeth and fake plastic wig.

What!

At 14 I was hitting the books in the suburbs instead of whoring around!!

What!

Wonder if she has HPV...

fleabag73

And this cheesy, orange slut is surprised by this?

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

She's a good mom, business woman ..wish you the best Snooki...these people all have something to be ashamed of

ProudMexicanAmericanWoman

Just look at the hate on here...

andy

" So, it was terrible "
~ and ~
" It sucked "
~ and ~
" definitely regret my first time "
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
This is all verbal code , which directly translates to . . . " He snuck it into my tight place and it really hurt , . . . and then it tasted funny . . . "
( GOOD GRIEF!!!!!! )

Emma

This is real newsworthy TMZ. Real newsworthy.

What You Really Want To See

Wow, Snooki and all of her supporter (yes, in the singular) must have shown up to hate all the comments. Nice work Snookster.

notalawyer

"Jersey Hoes" is OVER

You can't saddle a dead horse....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments