Ashley Tisdale

VICTORY IN STALKER CASE

Restraining Order Granted

6/5/2013 10:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

060513_ashlea_tisdale_launch
Ashley Tisdale
appeared in an L.A. courtroom Wednesday to personally beg the court for a permanent restraining order against her alleged stalker ... and the judge has granted her wish.

Nicholas Fiore has been ordered to stay at least 100 yards away from Tisdale and her boyfriend for the next THREE YEARS ... after allegedly threatening the "High School Musical" star -- and bombarding her with more than 18,000 tweets.

Tisdale told the judge she does not know Fiore personally ... and does not consider him a friend ... but said, "I know that he's been tweeting me and has come to my house several times."

Tisdale says Fiore recently violated the temporary restraining order that was already in place by sending her tweets ... when he had been ordered to restrain from all contact, including Twitter.

Fiore did not appear in court -- he's currently being held at L.A. Men's Central Jail ... where he's been in custody since he was arrested for felony stalking.

As part of the restraining order, Fiore is not allowed to possess a firearm -- and the judge ruled that if Fiore currently owns a gun, he must surrender it within 24 hours of his release from jail.

update_bar
12:20 PM PT -- Ashley seems satisfied with the judge's ruling, tweeting, "Today is a great day :)."

IwuvTMZ

Scary!

sue

Creepy...what is wrong with people today?
I hope the judge rules in her favor......

sirklza

i block tweets. ..

Her Imperial and Royal Majesty

Is there life after high school? Yes, and its filled with scary, scary people.

DIRTYMILEZONE

What a creep... Not to mention, a creep with super poor taste in women! Out of all the women and/or "celebrities" there are... WHY her??? This dude should be locked up for obsessing over these High School Musical DVDs. I've personally never watched these flicks - so will someone please tell me what I'm missing out on? At what part of the movie (ie. 53min9sec mark) does this Tisdale chick flash her tits? Curious to see why people think she's "hot". It's gotta be the tits or something - because her face isn't doing justice as to why someone would be infatuated with her for her looks (let alone obsess over and stalk!!!) other than the looks of her bank account I am assuming. $$$ #canyoupaymybillsbillsbills

Horndog

Video live streaming courtesy TMZ's (tm) predator drone.

billybob

Whoe?

fenuchi

18,000 tweets? That's dedication. He should hook up with Amanda Bynes.

Wow ...

Hopefully the judge makes this quick and easy. 18,000 tweets? = Evidence to prove he is a creep and dedicated to get her attn, in addition to showing up at her home. Scary.

Jericho Morton

So, is the upset because she wasn't paid for this fame?

Dr. Cornelia J. Dogbarker PhD

Can I file for a restraining order against her nose? Because it frightens me and intimidates me and makes me feel sad about the ugliness in the world. Keep that nose 100 yards away from me!!!

TipseyMcStagger

her nose is looking more repugnant than ever - ick!

TipseyMcStagger

her nose job (from the low side-angle court camera) was really repugnant - ick! and this kid is almost 30 already - here come the hips!!!

TheEric

Is she under the impression that a restraining order is some magical force field that will keep him away from her?

Gaetano

Scary!!!
That guy is crazy has some type sickness that needs attention

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments