Lindsay Lohan

I Paid My Lawyer!!!

6/7/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0606-lindsay-lohan-shawn-holley-tmz
Lindsay Lohan
is no longer a deadbeat ... at least in the lawyer dept., because we've learned she's paid Shawn Holley the fortune she's owed her in legal fees.

TMZ broke the story ... when Lindsay fired Shawn back in January, LiLo owed the lawyer $150,000.   As we reported ... when Shawn agreed to come back last month, she demanded assurance she'd get paid, and we've now learned that's exactly what happened.

Sources connected with Lindsay tell us ... the actress has made good on the debt and is earmarking money for future services so she doesn't fall behind again.

Good move Holley.  It worked!

0503_SHAWN_LINDSAY_THROUGH_footer

seamus

And in other breaking news John Smith of Butterville, New York paid his cable bill. Stay turned for further developments in Mr. Smith's on going payment of his bills.

seamus

If Holley starts turning orange and starts wearing leggings we will know how Lindsay paid her.

LISA

Cough it up, TMZ! WHO paid her bill? Mr. Pink? Vikram? Milo? (jk!)

the artist formerly known as hand turkey

Seriously. Non-thieves pay their bills all the time, nobody gives them a cookie for it.

ketjo

In other words..........................Shawn finely got the Last of the TMZ checks for being the source for all the Lindsay Lohan stories that has come out from the time she was FORCED into Rehab...
Besides TMZ needed the Lohan Hits to break even this week they have had a MOST misiable week of reporting......LOL

StarryStarryNight

so who is she blowing at bf to earn money to pay off sh?

and why on earth would you earmark money for sh in the future? how about stop acting like a lying, cheating, thieving *******?

seamus

Today is National Donut Day-What a great country!!

Reg

"Harvey"......If I see one more of you fvckers looking at that OUTRAGEOUS Lohan thread on ROL from yesterday, YOUR FIRED!!!!! Now get back to work!!!

Shoozie

What is funny is that 99.9 percent of us pay our bills on time every single month. The fact that this POS FINALLY paid her bill made the news is disturbing.

dreamon

Hi all! Good morning. I have so say I have NOT missed Lindsay. I"m thiinking she might really be over this time.
Have missed all of you. Hope you're all well and summer is finally coming to wherever you are.

Norma Desomd

I have to say it has been nice not having the daily trials and tribulations of Lindsay Lohan here. Apart from the typical BS her vile parents plant on TMZ, it has been a nice break.

My thoughts

Am I the only one who read the headline in Harvey's voice guy at the end of the show "I'm a lawyer"?!

Hot Chocolate

Good baby, you're suppose to pay a REAL lawyer, if they take care of business.

You better blossom, NOW!

Cross the next bridge when you get to it.

Everythings good. Proud for you.

JesusSaves

She looks like Fire Marshal Bill in that pic!

StarryStarryNight

why did rol delete my post that said you can vomit and laugh at the same time?

judas priest, what's wrong with that???