Lindsay Lohan

I Paid My Lawyer!!!

6/7/2013 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0606-lindsay-lohan-shawn-holley-tmz
Lindsay Lohan
is no longer a deadbeat ... at least in the lawyer dept., because we've learned she's paid Shawn Holley the fortune she's owed her in legal fees.

TMZ broke the story ... when Lindsay fired Shawn back in January, LiLo owed the lawyer $150,000.   As we reported ... when Shawn agreed to come back last month, she demanded assurance she'd get paid, and we've now learned that's exactly what happened.

Sources connected with Lindsay tell us ... the actress has made good on the debt and is earmarking money for future services so she doesn't fall behind again.

Good move Holley.  It worked!

0503_SHAWN_LINDSAY_THROUGH_footer

seamus

On ROL I responded to Maddy and it said my comment was being looked at by the moderator. I guess some of us are in trouble at ROL.

D

Maybe they'll keep her at Betty Ford til she pays them. She'll be there at least a year.

seamus

I have got to get some work done-see you all soon.

Tesla_Consulting

Can you pay her bills?

J.E.B.

WHERE is this .............person....getting all her money? She hasn't worked in a L..O..N..G.. time.

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Her head looks funny in that pic....

awards

OMFG! NICOLE! SAY YOU DIDN'T DO THIS!

There are unconfirmed reports being investigated that Paris Jackson was in contact with Nicole prior to making her suicide attempt by cutting, eh?

Nicole, the Jackson Family have suffered enough without you doing this!

SICKO!

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Nicole, nicole dont be blue. Frankenali is ugly too...sorry about you loss nicole, we all know you are heart broken over the night stalkers death.

SoWhat

Suuure she paid her. Didn't she say back when she fired her that she had already paid her then? Plus how is it even possible for her to pay Holley $150K when Lindsay hasn't made any money and the IRS has seized all her accounts to cover the hundreds of thousands she still owes them? I'll believe it when I believe that Lohan is being a model rehab patient that has kicked a decade long drug, alcohol and die hard Adderall addiction in just a couple weeks....Soooo NEVER!

DeeMaree

My goodness I have obviously missed a lot. Nicole did what? Need to do some reading but on this story, wtf did Ho-LILO do to come up with this money?

Bucket

Dayuuuum she hot

seamus

@ DeeMaree What happened on ROL was this-we went way to far. It was so much fun but it also involved nudity and graphic images. I don't think we can say for sure it was Nicole but since we all hate her-she is to blame. If I didn't know the posters-myself included -I don't know what I would have thought. It did not look like any other gossip site.

Fluffy

I am sooo proud of you.

seamus

I am truly sorry for what I posted on ROL last night. I will never misbehave again. NOT!!-It was so much fun-just reading the comments and seeing the pictures that are left are making me laugh harder than I have since- well last night.

Fluffy

By the way, this article shouldn't come as a surprise to anybody. I think Holley had that money locked up like Lohan before she agreed to step back in. What a flocking waste of $150,000.00.