Lindsay Lohan

Leaves Betty Ford

for Malibu Rehab Center

6/13/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613_LINDSAY_LOHAN_tmzLindsay Lohan has CHECKED OUT of the Betty Ford treatment center near Palm Springs ... and has entered the Cliffside rehab center in Malibu ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... the move was APPROVED by the prosecutors, the judge and Lindsay's lawyer.

The gang agreed ... Betty Ford is better suited for a 30-day program, which Lohan has completed -- and she'd be better off completing the remainder of her 90-day sentence at a new place.

We're told ... they all agreed Cliffside in Malibu would be beneficial for Lohan and everyone signed off.  She checked out of Betty Ford yesterday ... and is already settling in at Cliffside.

We don't know if Lindsay will be allowed to take Adderall at Cliffside ... but one source says, "It's doubtful."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

I am still in deland florida.home of the ugliest women on the planet..irs lock flocks of nicholes walking around..

LLsez

FFS!!!

seamus

Good morning all.

Reg

Well I do not give a fat rats clacker, what anyone thinks. I just want to say that I fvcking ADORE Stephen Fry. I highly doubt that Lohan INC would even know who he is. Ponder that!!!!

Its Nikki Bitches

Bwahahahahahahhaha!!

The world laughs at Lying Lindsay Lohan

LiLo Continues To Change Rehabs More Often Than You Change Your Underwear
6 mins ago by Jenni Maier
0 Comments and 0 Reactions
Share a Tip

As Lindsay Lohan prepares to transfer to her third rehab facility on this long journey we affectionally call court-ordered rehabilitation, I’m starting to think that choosing a rehab isn’t as easy as we think. Much like picking an appetizer on a TGI Friday’s menu or choosing which oversized t-shirt to sleep in, it’s a complicated situation wrought with consequences.

You see, one time I ordered the fried mac ‘n cheese bites instead of the lobster sliders and then the mac ‘n cheese bites came and my friend got the sliders and they came with 16 butter-infused dipping sauces and I regretted my decision for, um, I don’t know, ever. So I totes understand what Lindsay’s going through right now. Like the glossy photos of the fried mac ‘n cheese bites, rehab brochures can be misleading. (I’m assuming that’s how you pick a rehab. Just like college, there are tons of brochures sent your way and you need to decide which campus has the kids who look the happiest throwing around the frisbee on the quad.)

According to the New York Daily News, this move’s already approved.

A California judge has approved the troubled starlet’s bid to leave Cliffside in Malibu and enter Seafield Center in Westhampton Beach, N.Y., which focuses mainly on alcohol and substance-abuse treatment. She will head there in early July. “The staff is getting ready for her,” one insider tells Confidenti@l. “They have a bed and everything ready and know her room and what she’ll be doing.”

Last week Cliffside seemed like a better fit than it does this week. You see one rehab focuses on alcohol and substance-abuse and the other focus on substance and alcohol-abuse. I bet you’ve changed you underwear seven times between today and Lindsay’s last move. So who are you to sit there and judge her for wanting a change. Why I can think of hundreds of thousands of cases where a prisoner decided he would like to be in prison closer to the beach and the state said, “why of course sir, would you like an ocean view room or one overlooking the courtyard?” That’s what makes this country great. Sure you’re locked up, but you get to decide where and when and for how long.

Oh what’s that? That’s not the normal situation? It’s only if you’ve switched bodies with Jamie Lee Curtis. Got it!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I wanna hang around with Lindsay for a day....(of course from a safe distance, that is).....might be fab!

Hurley

Guess the $68,000 per month at Cliffside was a bit steep for her, plus no celeb clientel, drug dealers or liquor stores nearby...the doctors in charge did not tow the Lohan Inc. line either

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

Anything to keep her fugly mug in the tabloids...Is this even true?

Hurley

I called this one...the pics on the balconies of Cliffside

Reg

Time for (Aussie) Reg to hit the farter. night all.

Hurley

James Gandolfini dies so young and this girl has probably o.d.'d ten times and keeps coming back. say she dies of emphasema or lung or throat cancer and not drugs

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

See ya'll later on.

seamus

I have got to go-see everyone later.

Its Nikki Bitches

I gotta run too, see ya soon

LLsez

WTF!?
tmz & rol aren't buying the story yet??...DUIna better rise from her stupor add some juicy detail$

Previous 15 Comments | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments