Lindsay Lohan

Leaves Betty Ford

for Malibu Rehab Center

6/13/2013 9:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613_LINDSAY_LOHAN_tmzLindsay Lohan has CHECKED OUT of the Betty Ford treatment center near Palm Springs ... and has entered the Cliffside rehab center in Malibu ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... the move was APPROVED by the prosecutors, the judge and Lindsay's lawyer.

The gang agreed ... Betty Ford is better suited for a 30-day program, which Lohan has completed -- and she'd be better off completing the remainder of her 90-day sentence at a new place.

We're told ... they all agreed Cliffside in Malibu would be beneficial for Lohan and everyone signed off.  She checked out of Betty Ford yesterday ... and is already settling in at Cliffside.

We don't know if Lindsay will be allowed to take Adderall at Cliffside ... but one source says, "It's doubtful."

1203_lindsay_lohan_through_footer

DeeMaree

Am I the only one already tired of seeing Miley's hind end stuck in the air. Come on tmz. Who is the assman who always chooses these butt pics? And they stay up forever.

Andyconda#LITTLESTAR

Where is the pics of lindsay and james g. At? Are they under the ove letters from heath ledger dina claims she has??

DeeMaree

Daily Mail reporting they will call her Nori. Nori is edible seaweed of the red algae family. Nice Kim.

Reg

Hey Hannah If you are still out there, I am trying to back you up on ROL, I am having issues again

LK

I kinda like the name North lol But not North West Lmao !!! Now that's just DUMB !!!!!

LK

(LILO) Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman lol

Reg

OK East Coasters WAKE THE FVCK UP !!!

Bear King of the Dead Thread Heads (and he means it)

I wanna pop them lips.

Fluffy

Morning y'all. I guess they only had three choices to name the baby. North West, South West or Wild West.

Fluffy

Not gonna be easy. But it seems Kanye northbynorth West likes big butts anyway!

seamus

A late good morning to all. LeBron James did not let me down -so it is indeed a good morning.

seamus

I am off today-so I am heading to the beach to catch up on some reading. I will see everyone this afternoon. Bear you are in charge-don't take any crap from anyone.

Its Nikki Bitches

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Some started a twitter account for baby North. This is to funny!!!

North West ‏@ImTheNorthWest3h
first picture of me pic.twitter.com/YHIfDtenU1

Check out the picture

Reg

Good Gawd, this old thread is still on life support I see.

MADISYN, LIAISON TO THE H8TURDS!!

Hey, hey, hey, we got a place to post pics again!!! DListed baby. We're currently 'occupying' the Jackie Stallone thread.

GOOD TIMES FOR THE H8TURDS!!

Previous 15 Comments | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments