'Ellen' Singing Tots

Sophia & Rosie Score A TV Deal!

6/16/2013 12:50 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0613-ellen-rosie-sophia
The singing, dancing and chattering cousins who have become famous on Ellen DeGeneres' show are making some serious pocket money -- at least for a kid.

Ten-year-old Sophia Grace Brownlee and 6-year-old Rosie McClelland are rakin' in the cash by acting in a new Nickelodeon show, "Sam & Cat."

Each little one will score $2,119.70 plus a $1,000 travel stipend, according to their minor's contracts which were filed with the court and obtained by TMZ.

The girls got their big break when Sophia Grace posted a video of herself singing on YouTube with Rosie ... it got Ellen's attention and hey ... they're now in Justin Bieber territory!

It beats selling lemonade.

datruth

Uhmmm...cute, but only one kid has talent...

Tracey

Aww so awesome they deserve it yes only one sings but they are so cute together 💖

DavidJ.

They are hopelessly irritating.

Swimfan

I heard that someone was walking past her backstage on Ellen and Sophia said "get the **** outta my way"

Choose Laughter

So these two are so cute reminds me of Nicole Richie and Paris Hilton in the Simple Life show and real life) one has talent and the other just dances around looking cute.

jvermeer

Their schtick was cute the FIRST time, but now, it's just the same old same old grating act.

bazinga

Those 2 are the most obnoxious kids on this planet. I can't stand them.

Truth

WHO CARESSSSS! WHEN THEY GROW UP BOTH WILL BE DRUGGIES AND REHAB BEFORE THEY'RE 18. BRUNETTE CHIC WILL GROW TO BE FAT. POINT BLANK. #TRUTH!!

SJP

Their moronic chav parents pulled them out of school so they could go over to LA and make all these embarrassing TV appearances and line their bank accounts. You are looking at the future Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohan.

Eileen

Why couldn't Ellen have picked some cute little girls from the United States?

Justin

This singing is no better than the avg 10 year old.

HH

I Tivo Ellen every day, the minute these two come on I shut it off.... they are the most grating children.

Jessica

Damn, I wish I could be the blonde little cousin who doesn't say **** and just stands around and does NOTHING and gets paid!

shawn

come on guys these are just babies .. what's wit the negative comments

Yaya12

I love these two!!! I just hate that they admire Nicki Manaj (or however u spell her name)

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments