Kim Kardashian's BFF

I Hope Her Baby Has a

Big Head ... Like Kanye

6/16/2013 9:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

061613_jonathan_cheban_launch
Kim Kardashian's new baby girl is gonna have a HUGE HEAD ... just like her superstar dad Kanye West ... so says Kim K's BFF Jonathan Cheban.

Jonathan -- who pops in and out of various Kardashian reality shows -- was out in LA last night just hours after Kim K gave birth and our photog asked the question on everyone's mind ... will baby Kimye end up with a giant Kanye-sized melon?

For anyone who knows who Kanye West is ... that question has two possible meanings (think about it). Got it. Good.

The crazy part is ... Jonathan actually answered the question -- and it's pretty great.

Now, here's Kanye's head in action ...

Me

Three meanings, but who's countin'.

NOT ELMO

i hear Jonathan Cheban loves Men.....

Babycakes

Does thsi douchebag hanger oner ever shower? EVER? He always looks like he is badly in need of a bar of soap and a bottle of shampoo. Best thing ever was when KH called him out for being gay!! Dude you are not fooling anyone. Take a shower get a f'in haircut and come out already!!!

baby

congrats to kanye and his bf riccardo on having the kartrashian surrogate baby!

Sally

Yep, huge head and not brains like parents. I hope these people are not going to monopolize the news with TMZ.

There's a problem here

I wish every magazine would turn her down for a picture of that apelet she gave birth to. She'll have to go to Joe Francis for PR.

Tuna212

Who gives a F-ck about Kimmy's friends. Enough with the B-ll Sh-t Harvey. Post something new or is Momma Kris paying you to much you sell out.

justsayin'

You people and your stupid comments, First of all, get a life, second of all TMZ, he didn't say that, this is just your sites way of sensationalizing something that isn't funny.

Cupcakes🌸

Baby's name will be Kenya Kokacola West

cooky_doe

Guessing he won't be invited to be in any more Kanye videos. Tsk-tsk.

Trixielolo77

Hmmmmm how misleading the title was! He didn't say that at all! Weird.

JUDY

Almost two days and this bozo is the only comment we have on this! Must be something wrong or this family would be blabbing all over the internet.

She's baaaack

I'm just not feeling this whole motherhood thing. All I can think of is what a piss target, spunk bucket, famewhore Kim is and what an ape (not said in a racist way, and no offense to ape) Kanye West is, let alone the family that is probably already selling pictures of that poor infant without diapers on. It just disgusts me. There is nothing beautiful about this.

Dee Williamson

Jonathan, I thought you were Kim's friend, it doesnn't sound like it to me!!

Gretel

C-section for Kim? I'm putting my money on a serious herpes outbreak. I'm 50/50 on the premature thing, but if it was premature I'd bet the herpes was so bad they didn't want to chance the poor little thing engaging in the birth canal. Can you imagine anything good coming from that birth canal?