Paris Jackson

My Nanny Snuck into

Michael Jackson's Bed

6/19/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

061913_paris_jackson_launch
Paris Jackson told a creepy story about one of her former nannies and Michael Jackson ending up in bed together ... and she said it under oath during a deposition taken for the wrongful death suit against AEG.

Video of Paris' deposition was played in court Tuesday ... and the highlight was her description of Michael's relationship with ex-nanny Grace Rwaramba.

In the depo ... Paris explained to attorneys for AEG that Michael warned his children about Grace, telling them ... "She was sneaky. She wasn't an honest person, and she lied a lot."

Paris said she didn't know specifically what she lied about -- but then seemed to suddenly remember one freaky detail about Grace sneaking into Michael's bed while they were staying in hotels.

Paris starts out saying ... "This is gonna freak you out."

She's right. You gotta hear it, and really interesting to hear it in Paris' words.

oink

The nanny gave good oral

Repeter

Paris sounds like a bratty liar to me.

Crabby

Paris seems extremely manipulative...sneaky....not honest and as if she is telling lies here.Very evasive ...poor eye contact and I believe she is making this up.

annie

"She was sneaky. She wasn't an honest person, and she lied a lot."

Sounds just like Jacko himself. And this is the woman he hired to take care of the children after paying their mother millions to stay away. Great parenting right there.

Phoenix

This just raises more questions. I don't think any of us in the public - and not even the lawyers - can know what to make of Paris's testimony and the way it differs from Kai Chase's. I agree with those who say it's odd that Michael would tell such young kids such things, and wonder if there is another explanation. Like I said, ... more questions.

Sinvaras

You guys can be so ****ed up sometimes it sickens me

tgrfan42069

he warned the kids of her being sneaky.sneaking into his bead is wrong.all the while he loved to play undercover pocket pool with the kids who he had at his house sneaking in bed and "sleeping" with them

oink

The name Jackson has a new meaning,

Jackson means Liar.

DahhTroll

she wants to be loyal to her father out of love but her father would want his story told. Now that he has passed on it doesn't matter to him if truth comes out.
He wants it all to be known.

Eva

ok, this is what I heard in Paris' words:
"... like, the DOCTOR, like, I don't know, like when HE would stay in a hotel or whatever, uhm, like, she would call like the hotel and say she was HIS wife,..." (etc) (caps by me)
I am not sure who exactly woke up with Grace in his bed, can someone please help me understand?

SUNFLOWER

The "obvious difference" in Jackson from April to June "concerned me greatly," Chase said.
"He came to me and pulled me to the side and said 'Where have you gone? I had no idea you left. I need you to keep me healthy. I'm working hard. They're killing me,'" she testified.
"He told me 'I need you to keep me healthy. I don't know why you left. I need you to keep me and my children healthy.' I looked at him with great concern," she said. "When he said that ... I thought he was being overworked. He was over rehearsed."
Jackson was excited that she would again be feeding him, she said.
"I knew I had to get this man as healthy as a possible, but I did not know why he was deteriorating," she said.

---------------------

MJ was so busy and did not know that the chef had gone for a whole month?? Who cooked for these children and did MJ even had a chance to talk to them for the whole month? If he had, he would have found out the cook was gone.

The children were obviously not going to school and lack of supervision and schooling. Is that even legal?

kitnplayn

The real question is....why wasn't the nanny fired then? Sounds like a case of blackmail afoot.

Cry Baby

You know what that sounded like???

it sounded like MJ hired one of the rabids to be his kids nanny!!! Did she bring along a young boy to work?? Maybe she snuck into the bed because her boy was lying there as well!!1

Pegasus

Watch: Prince Jackson Contradicts Testimony Of Family Chef In King of Pop’s Wrongful Death Lawsuit

Posted on Jun 19, 2013 @ 12:09PM | By jenheger

Michael Jackson‘s oldest son, Prince Michael, contradicted testimony of family chef Kai Chase in the wrongful death lawsuit against concert promotoer AEG, of the late King of Pop, and RadarOnline.com has exclusively obtained the excerpt of the teenager’s deposition that was played for jurors in court on Tuesday.

Chase testified that by June 2009 Michael had become so weak that his son, Prince, had to carry him up the stairs at the rental mansion the family was living in.

However, on cross examination by AEG, an excerpt from Prince’s deposition was played for Chase and the jury in which he contradicted the chef’s claim.

During the March 2013 deposition, Prince was asked if there was ever a time Michael was so tired from rehearsal that he couldn’t make it up the stairs.

PHOTOS: Shocking Evidence Found In Michael Jackson’s Bedroom

Shaking his head, drinking a glass of water, Prince said, “I wouldn’t be able to either, but no.”

When asked about the contradiction, Chase maintained it had occurred.

As Radar previously reported, jurors also saw a portion of Paris Jackson‘s deposition in which she revealed former nanny, Grace Rwaramba, was ‘obsessed’ with her father.

“You’re going to get creeped out… no joke,” the jovial teenager told lawyers representing concert promoter AEG.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Through The Years

Charged Paris: “My dad didn’t like her so he tried to keep her away from us. He would send her to run errands a lot… He said she was sneaky, she was not an honest person and she lied a lot…She used to be (one of the nannies) but she got really creepy. This is going to freak you out. One time, it was before — me and my brother were really young — before Blanket was born.

“When he would stay in a hotel, or whatever, she would call the hotel and say that she was his wife. She was obsessed with him… They let her in and he’d wake up and she would be in his bed.”

Meanwhile, Paris still remains hospitalized after attempting suicide several weeks ago.

Katherine Jackson and Michael’s three children contend the concert promoter failed to properly investigate Conrad Murray, who was convicted in 2011 of the involuntary manslaughter death of the singer.

PHOTOS: Michael Jackson Performing

Lawyers for the Jacksons told the judge on Wednesday they expected to rest their case by July 8.